BwB T-Shirts / LACon Shirts

That really sucks, and I'm sorry to hear it.

I say we buy a box of plain t-shirts, some fabric pens, and set zak to work making custom tees at the con itself. :P (I would say that'd give him something to do during the flight, but I don't think you could get the pens on the plane.)

I say we buy a box of plain t-shirts, some fabric pens, and set zak to work making custom tees at the con itself. :P

:lol: That would work. You get an original Zak with every t-shirt. Who could say no?

And true Iceman, but I was really really determined to win. :)

It's easy enough to get the iron-on paper, it's just a matter of time now, and getting someone to print them.

But that's another selling item for the BwB -- buy your own Zak design to iron on to your own tshirt. We could set up a 'smithy' in the corner of the party suite (get it? Ironing? Iron? Tobho Mott?) to let drunks loose with hot household implements. Such a good idea! :P (Yes, I am being highly facetious with this last section. ;))

Yeah, my reservation got lost or something and then by the time I got to looking to buy one - all gone. While I could've bought a babydoll nightswatch, I don't think anyone wanted to see me in that. :)

Archived