BwB T-Shirts / LACon Shirts

Ok, scratch what I said - I may still be able to get the shirts done in time. Fingers crossed.

Woohoo! :D Good luck!

While I could've bought a babydoll nightswatch, I don't think anyone wanted to see me in that

:lol: Well, it would have been interesting.

Ok....we have shirts. Had to make a few compromises to get them done in time.

The Highgarden design - men's shirts will be dark (forest) green, ladies are black.

Dornish shirts - all are black.

Only central designs, and all will have text. (sorry, but nowt I can do about it now)

It's going to be a small print run of 100 each - 200 in total, and fewer women's than men's. We have most sizes covered, but again only a few of certain sizes.

The way we're going to have to do this I think is to allow anyone attending the con to buy on a 'first come, first served' basis. Obviously, the BwB will be the first;)

We'll then sell whatever's left over at the party. We also have some Lannister shirts from Boston available. And there's another possibility as well (thanks to Parris:)) which I'll keep you updated on.

Can you re-post the links to the designs please? When I went back to look for them the links are almost all broken. Or, if it's easier, email me the pictures and I'll link to them on my webspace. c kauz lar ich at g mail dot com.

I'm going to need a 3X mens shirt of at least one design (which I'm guessing will be limited) just not sure which one I want.

Do we know if there are any larger Boston shirts left? I'd love to replace mine, if I could.

That's awesome, daj! Kickass.

I can only hope they won't all be sold out by Thursday night. If they are, I'm totally going to smack the heck out of all you people who got shirts. Or buy a babydoll and wear it as my costume for the chess match. :)

That's awesome, daj! Kickass.

I can only hope they won't all be sold out by Thursday night. If they are, I'm totally going to smack the heck out of all you people who got shirts. Or buy a babydoll and wear it as my costume for the chess match. :)

Find someone to pick one up for you babe, just in case. Let me know, I will if you want me to. :)

Yeah, I could do that too, but that would make too much sense. Also it'd mean that I couldn't smack people around and wear a babydoll to the chess match. So...hmm. Decisions, decisions.

Um, the ordering process will be - find me at the con when I've got the shirts, hand me some cash, pick up a t-shirt:p

Aofie - I don't see any reason to limit the shirts to one per person, I doubt we'll sell out by the party. If it looks like we're running out of certain sizes though, I might limit the numbers individuals buy.

Archived