Supernatural

Lord of the Night

Yes yes! Join us! There's plenty of beautiful manflesh, but it's the relationships that really make me addicted.

I've started watching it and am already kinda addicted, 5 episodes in :lol: So know that I have joined your ranks, but will not be able to post in this thread again until I have caught up. Now that I enjoy the show, I don't want to be spoiled

I can understand this. The heaven and hell thing really changed the show a lot. I happened to really enjoy it at first, but have grown pretty weary of it. I'm enjoying the Cas/Naomi stuff though so far this season at least, and Crowley's always a blast on the hell side. Mystery Spot was freaking amazing lol. Definitely one of the best, if not the best episodes the show has ever made.

I kept thinking it was just me but talking to others has made me feel happier about my disappointed opinions I guess haha. We need more Crowley, he is literally one of the last bastions of humor and brings back a lot of nostalgia about the series for me.

They are closing gates of hell,what's the mystery? To me it feels like for the first time in last 2 seasons they know what they are doing and where are they going. :dunno:

How many episodes were about closing the gates of hell? 3? of 16 episodes? Doesn't feel to me like they know what they want with it, same with the purgatory part, they make a big cliffhanger and then they don't know what to do with it.

What does that even mean? Fictional characters on a television show about two brothers who hunt and kill demons and monsters don't feel real? You don't say!

I mean that for instance Charlie or bobby were character that you have a connection with, that feel real. Like the ex from Sam, it's one of the worst characters that we saw in supernatural.

How many episodes were about closing the gates of hell? 3? of 16 episodes? Doesn't feel to me like they know what they want with it, same with the purgatory part, they make a big cliffhanger and then they don't know what to do with it.

I bet if they made it 10 out of 16 you would complain they are overusing it and it's boring :dunno: I don't see what's the problem,they are clearly gonna expand this into two season arc.They need something for season 9 don't they. to start all over with new arc would make it too unimportant and isolated.Like this they are establishing new set of supporting characters,new surroundings for the brothers,new task ahead that imho really needs to last more than one season like apocalypse arc did.The old background wouldn't work so they are resetting all and making it even better imo. And I think it will all converge in the end perfectly with both gates of heaven and hell being closed from inside out. That's how they're bring together the tasks,Naomy,Cas and Crowley arcs and tie them into one nice little bow.

But that's the thing I have that feeling again with this season,that's why I like it so much :dunno:

So because you have that feeling again everybody needs to have that feeling again?

Last season I found refreshing, never had anything like leviathans, something that even angels and demons fear. This seaon feels something we already had in season 6. I'm not saying that i find the storyline bad, only the way it's told. The humor is gone in my opinion. Plots of an episode are predictable. Maybe it's because bobby is gone or something, it's getting old that sam and dean saves the day. And as i stated before, I think it's very easy that in the first minute of the season. Sam and Dean are back together again. Why couldn't they play it out for the first 2 episodes. Sam finding love, Dean escaping purgatory. And than getting to the closing hell gates.

The thing I liked this season was the gollem episode, I liked how that played out.

So because you have that feeling again everybody needs to have that feeling again?

Who said that,o my hostile friend,I was telling how I have different perspective(which I though was the point of the tread,everyone to give their opinion) but ok,just go ahead and attack me if it'll make you fell better.I guess if anyone tells you they have different feeling and opinion they are fighting < shrug> and <hug>

The thing I liked this season was the gollem episode, I liked how that played out.

I liked that episode too. That was for example one of things that reminded me of first couple of seasons. <shrug again>

It's about this emoticon: :dunno:

That gave me the impression that you say sometime like I don't get what you talking about. ;) You maybe wanted to say that you think that way, but because of the emoticon you gave a certain emotion with it.

I always assumed this emoticon means I dunno,or shoulder shrug,nothing offensive anyway :) I use it quite a lot,hope ppl didn't get me wrong too often D that would be funny,me going around thinking I'm all cool and ppl think I'm fighting or something :D

@St.Arya Nice one,that's the only HShake I like. I love Sam in the beginning just texting there.

I always assumed this emoticon means I dunno,or shoulder shrug,nothing offensive anyway :) I use it quite a lot,hope ppl didn't get me wrong too often D that would be funny,me going around thinking I'm all cool and ppl think I'm fighting or something :D

It's fine ^^. But some emoticons can be annoying XD.

I hope we still get an episode like the one where we see bobby as a ghost defeating a ghost, that episode was just thrilling. Or some kind of episode where we met Charlie, even the whole Leviathan story was too long, i personally loved that episode. Maybe because I like the character Charlie so much.

I hope we still get an episode like the one where we see bobby as a ghost defeating a ghost, that episode was just thrilling. Or some kind of episode where we met Charlie, even the whole Leviathan story was too long, i personally loved that episode. Maybe because I like the character Charlie so much.

Leave Bobby alone! While I loved that character, I truely believe turning him into a Ghost (especially a vengeful one) was a massive mistake of the show's direction.

Leave Bobby alone! While I loved that character, I truely believe turning him into a Ghost (especially a vengeful one) was a massive mistake of the show's direction.

I'm not saying we should bring bobby back again, I'm just saying that I liked that kind of episode.

Well and I'm disagreeing duh :P . Bobby as a new yet, superpowerful creature, was certainly not that season's strongest point, especially that time where he fights Dick. I just felt like slapping Death in his face for the so-called Omniscient Being's overestimation of the Leviathans.

Re; Bobby and Charlie. Charlie - Felicia Day posted pics and said she was in Vancouver for the next ten days filming Supernatural that was on March 6th. So looks like Charlie is back. Also she was in an ep this season that was pretty awesome called LARP and the Real Girl.

Bobby; Jim Beaver has is now playing Sheriff Shelby Parlow in Justified. So the actor is tied up. In a wrap up interview from season 7 it was mention that they may bring Bobby back "One way or another" but speculate more on the flashback or Heaven as being the avenue. The things that were keeping Bobby an Earth bound ghost was burnt. Also

Garth Fitzgerald IV has taken the role of Bobby over. I'm not saying Bobby won't ever come back. On the Supernatural CC panel Jim Beaver said about his presence on the panel and if it meant anything for future episode of SN he said "You can read anything you want into it. ... Anything's possible!"

In my opinion though. If they did bring Bobby back they would have to think of a better way than Bobby's a ghost again. In past episodes when the boys ghost hunted and burned the body and then object of attachment that was the end of it. To say there is another loophole for a ghost to stick around would create continuity problems. At least that's what I think.

I kept thinking it was just me but talking to others has made me feel happier about my disappointed opinions I guess haha. We need more Crowley, he is literally one of the last bastions of humor and brings back a lot of nostalgia about the series for me.

Yep, about time for a Crowley visit.

Archived