Supernatural

Lord of the Night

Well and I'm disagreeing duh :P . Bobby as a new yet, superpowerful creature, was certainly not that season's strongest point, especially that time where he fights Dick. I just felt like slapping Death in his face for the so-called Omniscient Being's overestimation of the Leviathans.

I'm not talking about Dick, I'm talking about the episode where he was captured by another ghost, the way we learned about the nature of ghosts.

And personally I loved the ghost-bobby part. When he leaves at the end I cried again.

And yes Charlie will be back again, love that character :D

I know you were talking about the powerful ghost but that's exactly what I mean, I just gave Dick's example to show how overpowered they made Bobby. That guy in the mansion was badass and had a century of training at it, Bobby only had a few days. Besides his finale "Goodbye" was pretty awful and few people saw that as any emotional. For me, Bobby died when he got shot in the head. Now that was a truely emotional episode, with Bobby's memories with the boys, the Reaper, Bobby's childhood memories, that was a true edding for Bobby. His Ghost ending was just something rushed and with little significance.

I know you were talking about the powerful ghost but that's exactly what I mean, I just gave Dick's example to show how overpowered they made Bobby. That guy in the mansion was badass and had a century of training at it, Bobby only had a few days. Besides his finale "Goodbye" was pretty awful and few people saw that as any emotional. For me, Bobby died when he got shot in the head. Now that was a truely emotional episode, with Bobby's memories with the boys, the Reaper, Bobby's childhood memories, that was a true edding for Bobby. His Ghost ending was just something rushed and with little significance.

True, that episode was amazing one of the best when bobby died. I miss the time of the first 5 seasons :( season 6 and 7 had Lucifer so that made it a little better but I miss things like that. But we have to wait if it gets another season or not.

Another season? What do you mean?! The show still has loads of fans and has been renewed for a 9th Season quite early, along with other CW successful shows like TVD and Arrow.

Another season? What do you mean?! The show still has loads of fans and has been renewed for a 9th Season quite early, along with other CW successful shows like TVD and Arrow.

Didn't know that season 9 had a green light already. Only thing I knew was that there were contract about season 9 and 10.

But loads of fans? 1.5 miljon isn't much imo.

Didn't know that season 9 had a green light already. Only thing I knew was that there were contract about season 9 and 10.

But loads of fans? 1.5 miljon isn't much imo.

There's more fans than that. Supernatural is very popular overseas, and it's the profits that CW makes from the overseas licensing that helps make Supernatural one of its most profitable shows. You can bet as a struggling network, CW is going to cling to this show as long as it remains profitable to them, so yes Season 9 got the greenlight already. CW is also very pleased with how the show has been peforming in its new time slot paired with the freshman show Arrow. It's VERY likely that it'll last 10 seasons like Smallville did.

There's more fans than that. Supernatural is very popular overseas, and it's the profits that CW makes from the overseas licensing that helps make Supernatural one of its most profitable shows. You can bet as a struggling network, CW is going to cling to this show as long as it remains profitable to them, so yes Season 9 got the greenlight already. CW is also very pleased with how the show has been peforming in its new time slot paired with the freshman show Arrow. It's VERY likely that it'll last 10 seasons like Smallville did.

I read it, and it seems that they have a closing story ready and that they will finish the show in season 10. that give me some hope, better a big story to finish it than season per season.

It wasn't just the way he disappeared, but the entire way he was acting in that scene up until he disappeared. He was acting rather All-Knowing whereas before he didn't have a clue what was going on beyond what he'd written in a stupor. Unless/until we see something otherwise, I'm assuming he was God. Especially concerning what we've learned about Prophets since Kevin came along.

It wasn't just the way he disappeared, but the entire way he was acting in that scene up until he disappeared. He was acting rather All-Knowing whereas before he didn't have a clue what was going on beyond what he'd written in a stupor. Unless/until we see something otherwise, I'm assuming he was God. Especially concerning what we've learned about Prophets since Kevin came along.

What?What about Kevin should give me any clues and/or convince me that prophet before him was a God.

And wow guy who is word of God and knows all that will happen is acting All-Knowing and weird...shocking.It's not prof of anything. So we base all on writers wanting to get rid of the character but didn't know how exactly. IMHO I think Joshua spoke truth when he said God didn't want to be bothered with all that and was on Earth. I like it far more than prophet theory.It's contrived and sudden to me. I expect more from guy who was responsible for like 90% of what goes on in the show than to just go around play prophet and disappear. Lame.

And yes for Morgan F as a God,could it be anyone else?

What?What about Kevin should give me any clues and/or convince me that prophet before him was a God.

Where were the angels with him? The angels showed up for Kevin almost immediately and with Chuck there was the one archangel Raphael showing up when he was in danger. If the prophets are so important that archangels show up when they're in danger... how did Kevin get captured by Crowley at all? Surely not all the archangels are dead?

And also the part where Castiel tells Sam and Dean that the only way Kevin could have been called up as a prophet is if Chuck was dead. You'd think someone that important - you know, the guy destined to write the Gospel of the Winchesters - might have been shown dying.

And wow guy who is word of God and knows all that will happen is acting All-Knowing and weird...shocking.It's not prof of anything.

Chuck acting All-Knowing was very out of character for him considering how he'd acted in every single scene he'd been in before that. The slightly-crazy drunk who didn't know what was going to happen in the future unless he'd already written it.

I didn't say it was proof of anything. I said I, personally, was going to assume this. If you don't want to, don't. It's really quite simple.

. He says that Eric Kripke - creator of the series - called him after the episode aired and said, "How does it feel to be God?"

So, no more assuming for me. He was God.

Where were the angels with him? The angels showed up for Kevin almost immediately and with Chuck there was the one archangel Raphael showing up when he was in danger. If the prophets are so important that archangels show up when they're in danger... how did Kevin get captured by Crowley at all? Surely not all the archangels are dead?

And also the part where Castiel tells Sam and Dean that the only way Kevin could have been called up as a prophet is if Chuck was dead. You'd think someone that important - you know, the guy destined to write the Gospel of the Winchesters - might have been shown dying.

By Kevin's time many angels had died and most of its organization had changed. So far, we have 2 Archangels dead and 2 Archangels caged, one (Metraton) who can still be at large or not. Most of Heaven's powerful leadership is gone. We know one thing, not all Archangels are meant for Prophet keeping, in fact we only know of Raphael and he's dead. Also, Chuck was a far more important factor to protect because of his part on the Apocallypse.

Anyway, if a prophet being guarded by an Archangel meant that he was God, don't you think the Archangels themselves would've figured it out? Yet, Raphael himself says that God has left them and is possibly dead.

Chuck acting All-Knowing was very out of character for him considering how he'd acted in every single scene he'd been in before that. The slightly-crazy drunk who didn't know what was going to happen in the future unless he'd already written it.

I didn't say it was proof of anything. I said I, personally, was going to assume this. If you don't want to, don't. It's really quite simple.

. He says that Eric Kripke - creator of the series - called him after the episode aired and said, "How does it feel to be God?"

So, no more assuming for me. He was God.

That is somewhat true. Eric planned for Chuck to be God because the 5th season was supposed to be the end of the show. It wasn't, so there's little confirmation that Chuck did really play God besides Eric's planned show ending. I'm sure the showrunners after Kripe will say no if you ever asked them that.

Anyway my question now is, who the heck is ruling Heaven? Naomi (or so) is just a garrison chief. But if she really gives the orders based on what the higher Hierarchy commands her to (including killing Angels), I have a feeling that the heavenly guy calling the shots is pretty evil.

Archived