If you could have ASOIAF-related tattoo, what would be it be?

dark  sister

I haven't laughed this hard since someone linked me to a 'Jon Snow and Theon male pregnacy fanfic' hidden by a link reading 'Season 3 spoilers' on another board.

Oh, wait a second, That was me that did that......

Khal Trollo, is your avatar picture Marv from Sin City? If it is, its badass.

Khal Trollo, is your avatar picture Marv from Sin City? If it is, its badass.

Yes and No.. A long story behind it, but it's a pic taken of me by my (now) wife and shopped by a friend with humorous Sin City like captions pertaining to the moment :P

But yeah - Marv was the best character in those stories... maybe I'll change my tattoo to Tryion and Marv Hi 5ing over a hooker with 'BFFs!' over it in that near illegible 'Middle English Thug' font.

Yes and No.. A long story behind it, but it's a pic taken of me by my (now) wife and shopped by a friend with humorous Sin City like captions pertaining to the moment :P

But yeah - Marv was the best character in those stories... maybe I'll change my tattoo to Tryion and Marv Hi 5ing over a hooker with 'BFFs!' over it in that near illegible 'Middle English Thug' font.

That would be awesome.

A life sized Tyrion on my back, naked with a fig leaf giving two thumbs up and doing the 'awesome' smile

I haven't laughed this hard since someone linked me to a 'Jon Snow and Theon male pregnacy fanfic' hidden by a link reading 'Season 3 spoilers' on another board.

Oh, wait a second, That was me that did that......

:rofl:

Oh my god, you're a horrible human being!

:rofl:

Keep in mind I would never get a tattoo as my religion prohibits it but if it didn't, I'd have "Ours Is The Fury" right above my male member :P

Wow, I have no words that I can say that can relate how messed up I think that is.

You sure do want Poker in the front there, with liquor in the back tramp stamp?

Or a branch with a rope on it on your calf with a roster hanging by its neck? So you can always win the bet? You know that you have cock hung below your knees.

• 1 month later...

The fiery heart of the Lord of Light!

Or maybe a picture of Melisandre giving birth to a shadow (I'm not even kidding).

Then again, a white walker or a weirwood tree would be awesome too...

I also thought about the shadowbaby and that would be awesome if you have a good piece of art for it. Mel on one hand doing her thing and Davos on the other losing his shit, and a peach in the middle above the bellybutton.

Archived