First Extended Trailer for Season 2

Westeros

YES!!!! :drool: That was fantastic! I squeed as soon as I heard Varys' voice. Joffrey looked so creepy, wicked, and villainous during his scenes. I am blown away by how incredibly believable and effective he has been playing the bad guy. I felt so sorry for Sansa, she looked so humiliated. This is going to be incredible. STANNIS!! :cool4:

Thanks for screencaps, The Bastard of Bolton!

Our gallery -- the very last image is the first in the set for this trailer. Good stuff, I have to say.

Re: the Hound fighting, that seems to be what they've made of Joff's name day tourney (never mind the Hound wasn't even riding in that, in the book). It is som sort of entertainment, in any case.

Our gallery -- the very last image is the first in the set for this trailer. Good stuff, I have to say.

Re: the Hound fighting, that seems to be what they've made of Joff's name day tourney (never mind the Hound wasn't even riding in that, in the book). It is som sort of entertainment, in any case.

I figured as much. They do a Tourney for every damn reason in Kings Landing. Plus Sandor seems to be getting a lot of face time this season. I wonder if Tommen will try and joust

First how can there be no trees North of the Wall?? I know they filmed in Iceland, but hell, there have to bee trees!!! All the stories are in woods, except Jon's last chapters, but even those, have trees.... a little weird.

They didn't film all in Iceland for north of the wall. That is supposed to be up in the frostfangs were there's very little or no trees.

I don't think we saw Greywind. I think that wwas just a closeup of Robb's horse's eye. And why are people saying that the Renly/Margery scene could mean a big change to the story? There wasn't a "bedding" scene in the books, but that is just because we didn't have a viewpoint character there. I'm sure such an event took place. And just because Margery got naked doesn't mean her and Renly had sex.

I don't think we saw Greywind. I think that wwas just a closeup of Robb's horse's eye. And why are people saying that the Renly/Margery scene could mean a big change to the story? There wasn't a "bedding" scene in the books, but that is just because we didn't have a viewpoint character there. I'm sure such an event took place. And just because Margery got naked doesn't mean her and Renly had sex.

Isn't it possible that on their wedding night they tried and Renly couldn't get it up? That's not really a major deviation from the book if that's the path they take.

My bad quoted wrong person

Ever so slightly hysterical voice of Daenerys gets on my nerves. Every second I expect her to start shaking with childish rage. The boy who plays Joffrey is brilliant. Where do you spot Brienne? Am I not looking the right way?

I love how they position Stannis as "the king" and Lannisters as simply "rich".

Archived