Most badass character in the series? SPOILERS

AngrySoviet

That wording created an...interesting...image in my head. :wideeyed:

Admit that you totally did that on purpose :P

Oh goodness...what kind of sex life would that be? All you would hear is the grinding of teeth, someone screaming 'bugger this, bugger that' and someone who was surpirised at how 'sharp' you are.....very dangerous IMO

I would have to go with 3. Littlefinger, Oberyn Martell, and Barristan Selmy.

While Selmy and The Red Viper are rather obvious, I must rank LF ahead of them both.

While he is not technically a "badass" as most others are defining the term, he is still a badass. LF has been controlling the whole of Westeros for the whole series. He started the War of the 5 Kings, and has had many other badasses taken out one way or another. The fact that he is still going strong after all that has happened speaks to his greatness.

Yes he will die, just like all other badasses in the series, Petyr Baelish takes the cake for badass of the series, IMO.

The Red Viper and it's not even close, he literally was toying with the mountain, and he's just so arrogant in every scene. Not to mention he most have been good at politics because Doran mentioned how closely they worked

Strong Belwas easily gets this title.

Obviously, Doesn't he bite a crocodile to death in the sewers beneath Meeren. Plus eating a rather large bowl's worth of poison, surviving and taking on an armoured and mounted warrior with no armour and winning. Then of course taking a victory shit on him.

Archived