Create more lines for Darkstar

a free shadow

Darkstar, singing: Slowly, gently night unfurls its splendor

Grasp it, sense it, tremulous and tender

Turn your face away from the garish light of day

Turn your thoughts away from cold unfeeling light

And listen to the music of the night

Balon Swann: Oh my gods, Darkstar, you are such a blackhole!

• 2 months later...

Just discovered this thread! I always thought Darkstar was basically a bad mockery of Batman :laugh:

Let me get a crack this:

----

"I call myself...Darkstar."

"Pray tell, why?"

"Because Westerosi are a cowardly, superstitious lot."

------

"I...AM...DARKSTAR!"

"I am Darkstar! And so is my wife!"

"What the hell?"

-----

"I am Darkstar, snake of snakes, look on my venom ye mighty and despair."

-----

"Who is that? Some kind of Batman wannabe?"

"Rudimentary creature of blood and flesh, you touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance. I am beyond your comprehension, I am Darkstar."

---

"I'll be back"

"Hasta la vista, 'Cella"

"Come with me if you want to live"

Darkstar: "The 12-inch morning star.

Armorer: That's Dornian. You can go spiked or solid.

Darkstar: The six foot weirwood bow, with laser sighting.

Armorer: These are brand new - we just got them in. That's a good bow. Just flick the switch, the beam comes on and you put the red dot where you want the arrow to go. You can't miss. Anything else?

Darkstar: Phased plasma rifle in the 40-watt range.

Armorer: Hey, just what you see pal.

Darkstar: The Valyrian Steel Double Handed Great Sword.

Armorer: You know your weapons, buddy. Any one of these is ideal for castle defense. So uh, which will it be?

Darkstar: All.

Armorer: I may close early today. There's a 15 day wait on the hand weapons but the bow you can take right now, and you have to fill these out too.

[Darkstar notches an arrow into the bow]

Armorer: You can't do that.

Darkstar: Wrong.

Darkstar is the Terminator, right?

• 2 months later...

(Just stumbled upon this thread and it's just pure gold, so I tried to revive it.)

"Good morning. Actually, good night for I am of the night."

- Darkstar on a casual conversation

"Hi my name is Gerold Dayne Darkstar Dementia Raven Way and I have thick silver hair that falls to my collar like a silver glacier, dived by a streak of midgnight black (that's how I got my name) that contrast with my purple eyes dark like pure anger and a lot of people tell me I look like Shephiroth (AN: if u don't know who he is get da hell out of here)

- The Unknown fanfiction author who kidnapped GRRM and forced him to write his own character, Darkstar

(For reference see: http://tvtropes.org/...Main.MyImmortal))

"Nitght gathers and now my being of it begins. It shall not end until GRRM mercifully kills me. I shall be of no interest, have no depth and exist only as a plot device to maim innocent girls. I shall have no shame or sense of ridiculousness. I am the laugh on the pages, the character that enrages the fans, the endless source of humor on the threads, the butt of all ASOIAF easy jokes. I pledge my being and existence to the night, for I am of this night and all nights to come."

- Darkstar Oath

"I've got a feeling... that I am of the night... that I am of the night... that I am of the night... night... night... Uhuuuu...."

-Darkstar on his prospects for the future

The night is dark and full of terrors. But one terror is greater than the other terrors. This terror terrifies even the other terrors. For he is truly of the night. And now, you will know the true meaning of terror. For I am this most terrifying of all the terrors

I am Darkstar. And I am TERRIBLE!!!!!!!

*Darkstar, the most dastardly denizen of Dorne, is wandering the dunes of his homeland, looking for adventure, danger, and plunder. He soon encounters a mysterous warrior...*

Darkstar: A splendid sword, what name does it bear?!

Azor Ahai: Lightbringer

Darkstar: ahhhh how appropriate, well I am of the Night, have at you!

:fencing:

Darkstar: BLAAAAARRGGHHHHH......ugh... :ack: but....b...but I am of the Night

Azor Ahai: yes....and day breaks.

Well Darkstar does have other lines that should be mocked.

*"I was weaned on venom, Dalt. Any viper takes a bite of me will rue it". Your parents replaced mother's milk with poison? I guess that tells us a lot about your winning personality even as an infant. And if the viper bits you, you'll be the one regreting not taking any precautions. The bite of a viper is not always lethal, but it tends to be very painful.

*"This is how you start a war. Not with a crown of gold, but with a blade of steel". What an original thinker. By the gods, all those game-players in Westeros never thought of that.

*"My House goes back ten thousand years, unto the dawn of days. Why is it that my cousin [Arthur] is the only Dayne that anyone remembers?" If you are complaining about your own obscurity, try doing something memorable once in a while. The vast majority of people tend to react to you with a "Who?"

This thread is going to cost me all my "likes" for today.

Normally, I would hate to associate Darkstar with "Legend" because that movie is fuck-ing awesome. While the Lords of Darkness did have some cool quotes, he also had some cheesy ones too. I added a Darkstar twist.

"I require the solace of the shadows and the dark of the night. Sunshine is my destroyer... and I am the attempted and failed destroyer of little girls."

"What is light without dark?...What is cool hair without frosted highlights?"

"Oh, Mother Night! Fold your dark arms about me. Protect me in your black embrace. I sit alone, an impotent exile, whilst this form, this presence, returns to torment me!" - yeah this one pretty much takes care of itself

"You think you have won! What is light without dark? What are you without me? I am a part of you all. You can never defeat me...because I run really really fast."

Archived