Walking Dead: Show and Graphic Novel Comparison

Young Wolf

From the first trailer, the one from SDCC, that's what will happen. I assume that since Andrea is sick, when they come across Woodbury they will seek refuge there, and medical care. It'll be a pity to see Michonne's pets go, though.

Has Alice been cast? I liked her. Given the medium though, it's perfectly understandable if they keep the secondary characters from the comics to a minimum.

They have already had more screentime than in the comics.

So did Shane :P

Has Alice been cast? I liked her. Given the medium though, it's perfectly understandable if they keep the secondary characters from the comics to a minimum.

No idea. The way things are going it's possible we'll just get one doctor, but if that will be her, well, keep your fingers crossed. What I really want to see is the Governor's daughter. :ack:

I'm not that sure about that. In the comics he seemed okay at first too. I mean, David Morrissey looks colder than the character ever would in the comics, but that doesn't mean he couldn't be as creepy as the other. Though I do think the relationship would be slightly different, there's such expectation for that detail that I don't think they would cut it. That's what I hope, at least.

It was Tyreese's daughter that showed everyone becomes a zombie.

It seemed like the twins were killed more for shock value and to show there was a psycho in their midst. Hershel did freak out when he saw their stil moving heads though.

Which GN was this in? I can't remember it happening at all.

Which GN was this in? I can't remember it happening at all.

The daughter dead bit? She and her b/f were gonna have a suicide pact, where both were gonna lose virginity to each other, and then die... 'cept then she comes right back as a walker, and Rick takes a lil ride back to Shane's grave to dig him up to double check this "we are The walking Dead" theory

Its kinda early.. issue 14 or 15... so GN3?

The daughter dead bit? She and her b/f were gonna have a suicide pact, where both were gonna lose virginity to each other, and then die... 'cept then she comes right back as a walker, and Rick takes a lil ride back to Shane's grave to dig him up to double check this "we are The walking Dead" theory

Its kinda early.. issue 14 or 15... so GN3?

The twins. I finished book 5 of the hardcovers and I can't remember the twins dying. I know the prison gets overtaken and Rick/Carl take off. I will have to find it and read it again because I'm foggy on a lot of it.

One of the prisoners is a cliche mild mannered little white guy who happens to be a serial killer. None of the other prisoners really knew anything about him, so they were just as surprised and shocked when the twins were murdered and initially blamed someone else because why would this nice congenial fellow do that?

He was busted when he went after Andrea and gave her the facial scar

Thomas Richards

The twins. I finished book 5 of the hardcovers and I can't remember the twins dying. I know the prison gets overtaken and Rick/Carl take off. I will have to find it and read it again because I'm foggy on a lot of it.

Oh, my bad... twins twins.. the 2 little boys? They die on the way to DC

One killed his brother 'cause he thought it was a game, and ti was gonna be ok since he was gonna "come right back" ... and yeah... it got disturbing there

Dun remember GN number... but its after prison, and before they reach their next town..so... 11? 12?

We were talking about Hershel's twin girls, killed in the prison.

Like this

http://images4.wikia...Twins_death.png

I remember reading this now, but still for the life of me I can't remember any of the storyline of the twin girls. I thought you guys were talking about the twin (?) boys that Andrea and Dale were playing parents to.

oh sorry, my bad!! I completely forgot like ..half of Hershel's family ^^; I remember Dale's leg, and the prisoners in general, and Lori's thing... but completely blanked out on more kids

We are in the boat together. I'm going to have to seriously go back and read before I buy another issue. I really think I have missed a lot of deteails.

I remember reading this now, but still for the life of me I can't remember any of the storyline of the twin girls.

They really had no storyline. They were briefly introduced on the farm with all of Hershel's family, they came with him to the prison, they were brutually killed.

Sooooo, I gave in to a really bad desire to buy toys today. I bought both sets of series 1 & 2 of the walking dead minimates. I picked up the sdcc exclusive at comic con this summer and got hooked on the stupid things. I also bought 2 of the gold stamped compendiums and had Adlard and Kirkman autograph them.

I have no idea what I'm going to do with all of this stuff except put them in a safe place and admire them.

I am truly lame. But I really love this kinda stuff.

You know, it's a shame that zombie meat is probably completely poisonous to other predators in the setting, even those that feed on carrion normally. It's be pretty awesome if all that shambling meat caused the wild predator population to completely explode, creating a problem for the human survivors down the line when they're low on bullets and have to deal with a bunch of starving carnivores.

@Saint Bass

Yeah, that would be interesting, but basically the same kind of problem as there being zombie animals would create. It's just too Resident Evil, which I love, but in a way I'm glad that doesn't happen in TWD, since the main problem here is human dealing with each other in the post-apocalyptic world.

Anyway, CBR has this poll asking people if they think Lori and the baby will die this season. I wonder if those who answered actually think that, or if they just marked the option that represents what they want. Though, supposing we'll only have the prison during season three, I could easily see their death as the major cliffhanger either of the penultimate episode, or the season finale.

Archived