Pledge Your Allegiance in the Game of Thrones

Westeros

A brand new promotion for the series has been launched on Facebook, Pledge Your Allegiance, where fans of HBO’s Game of Thrones can pledge themselves to one of the warring houses. A fun idea… and one that’s being promoted in part by the release of a series of “Pledge Your Allegiance” videos offering choice moments from each Great House. This includes our first and most extensive looks at Pyke and Balon Greyjoy, as well as another lightning-quick glimpse at Yara Asha Greyjoy, as well as some other new glimpses of scenes we haven’t yet seen.

See them below:

Visit the Site!

Don't you mean Asha Yara Greyjoy? :cool4:

The Greyjoy video is great... There's also a large spoiler for those who know what to expect in the scene where the Ironborn soldiers ride through the gate.

Those were great. I really loved the Greyjoy one. Any glimpse of Theon and the iron born is good for me. We get more Balon and another quick glimpse of Asha. I must've seen it 5 times in a row already. April 1 can't come fast enough. It does seem a bit spoilery for non book readers, though. That scene with Theon and drowned priest seems very powerful.

I got to say, though, the Targaryen one was pretty badass. It seems that Dany is going to kill it this season. I love her line delivery of "then we'll burn you first". I'd like to see what the show has in store for her this season.

The other ones were good too, but I just liked the Greyjoy and Targaryen ones the best. The Stark one was cool. I liked Robb's, "We are a free and independent kingdom."

On the fence for Greyjoy or Stannis. (I doubt any book readers are going to pledge for the Starks :dunce: )

And basically all the non-book-readers WILL pledge for them, as would I, if I didn't know their fate.

And basically all the non-book-readers WILL pledge for them, as would I, if I didn't know their fate.

Well as a book reader I still fancy the Starks. In my eyes Jon still is a Stark and still hope the best for Arya and Sansa. Still hoping that they can reclaim their name and house in the future books.

On the fence for Greyjoy or Stannis. (I doubt any book readers are going to pledge for the Starks :dunce: )

I'm a book reader and I pledged for the Starks, anyone who think the Starks are done is clearly wrong, the little Starks will be back even more badass than before B)

Well as a book reader I still fancy the Starks. In my eyes Jon still is a Stark and still hope the best for Arya and Sansa. Still hoping that they can reclaim their name and house in the future books.

What about Bran and Rickon?

I kinda imagine Rickon will come back in the final book's epilogue as a man grown looking to restore his house. Just my opinion though :)

Archived