MLB 2012 Regular Season: Lime Green, Dancing Girls, Trampolines and Parking Lots

kairparavel

What a beautiful field Fenway Park is... Texas 6 - Red Sox 3

Texas is 10 -2, but our schedule just got crazy 4 games with Detroit on the road , 3 games with the Yanks at home, and then 4 in Tampa Bay. I am looking forward to seeing what they can do against the elite teams in the West

Your squad swept mine. Mine is giving the Yankees fits. Therefore, I think you can go ahead and just dress, like, 7 guys. You'd still be fine.

Re: the Nats, I keep seeing/hearing people talking about "Natitude", and I swear, if that becomes a thing, I'm going to exist constantly in a state of wanting to punch people in the fucking face. Columbia, MD and points south and west will fear my wrath.

Hmm... 9-3 vs. 5-6.

6-6 now. Not that it matters.

Dodgers fans are so cute when there are only 150 games left to play.

Also, Matt Cain + Cliff Lee = 18 IP, 7 H, 1 BB, 11 K, 0 ER.

I want to be there, watching that.

I was and it was glorious.

Re: the Nats, I keep seeing/hearing people talking about "Natitude", and I swear, if that becomes a thing, I'm going to exist constantly in a state of wanting to punch people in the fucking face. Columbia, MD and points south and west will fear my wrath.

There wouldn't be a jury in the world that would convict you.

Hmm... Twins jump out to a 4-0 lead in the top of the first, only to give up three in the bottom of the inning. I never saw it coming. It's not like that happens EVERY FREAKING DAY!!!

My joy has turned to ashes in my mouth.

Gross.

Dude. Just be happy we're scoring more than 1 run a game. The first four games of the season combined, we only had 6 runs. We've had that many in single games since then.

Going to be a long season, let's focus on the little things that go...what's a word that means "not quite right, but at least not horrifically and totally wrong"?

Dodgers fans are so cute when there are only 150 games left to play.

Oh, sorry, didn't realize we were the ones making all the noise about weak schedule.

6-6 now. Not that it matters.

That's 6-6, pal.

Hurray for .500!

Oh, sorry, didn't realize we were the ones making all the noise about weak schedule.

Hurray for .500!

I'm not the only one talking about it...

http://www.foxsportswest.com/04/17/12/Dodgers-hotter-than-Sahara-Desertbut-is-/landing_dodgers.html?blockID=711102&feedID=3707

Six of the Dodgers' wins came against the San Diego Padres, who might be the worst team in baseball. The other three were over the Pittsburgh Pirates, who aren't much better than the Padres.

Nine wins over two teams that don't have a snowball's chance in hell of being .500! Hurray!

:P

Nine wins over two teams that don't have a snowball's chance in hell of being .500! Hurray!

:P

And 4 of the Giants 6 wins came from the Rockies and Pirates. Bottom line: 10-3 > 6-6. Eat it.

Archived