Which actors do you want to see in the show? In ANY role, mostly English actors.

Ser Holt Salinas

But some of the younger Rhaegars that people have been throwing around, possibly Joseph Morgan, would be great for Young Griff.

I've said Joseph Morgan as Rhaegar/YG too

and these http://www.tvfanatic.com/forum/vampire-diaries/in-memoriam-klaus/ are why. He is so perfect for that part.

Julian McMahon as Mance Rayder-Not exactly the book's description but I think he would fit.Also he's not playing in any show

Tim Roth as Euron Greyjoy-Everyone who watched "Lie to Me" can agree that the role of Dr.Lightman is somehow,the "good" version of Euron Greyjoy.Both like to play with people's minds and put them unto stress,also both have that indiferent way of behaving towards other people.Not to mention that with the changes made in the Greyjoy Family Traits(brown hair instead of black and blue/grey/green eyes instead of black),Tim Roth can fit perfectly.

Idris Elba as Strong Belwas-Never liked the description "fat".A capable warrior like Belwas can't be with a big round belly,but rather a tall,towering and muscular guy.Though he can be confused just a little bit with Xaro Xhoan Daxos.

Anthony Head needs to be in this series. I would have loved for him to have been cast as Roose Bolton, since I feel that he really excels in roles that require "quiet" menace. Since Roose is already cast though, I'd love to see him in another role, perhaps Mace Tyrell? He's done an outstanding job portraying Uther Pendragon in the Merlin series, so I have no doubt that he can impart the "lordly" air required for the role.

I sent an e-mail to the agent of Graham McTavish, and he said they were very interested in getting him on the show. Any suggestions as to which characters McTavish could play? Someone from the second half of ASoS.

I sent an e-mail to the agent of Graham McTavish, and he said they were very interested in getting him on the show. Any suggestions as to which characters McTavish could play? Someone from the second half of ASoS.

Randall Tarly

English: Ruth Wilson

She kinda scares me after watching "Luther." Attractive woman, but her performance as Alice Wilson scares me so much I think I would run away from her terrified if she ever walked up to me.

Also, I'd like to add:

Brendan Gleeson as Randyl Tarly

Sophie Wu as Sarella/Alleras

Ian McNiece as Wyman Manderly

Archived