What small thing really annoyed you?

Although I'm not a hugeTheon fan, I was really annoyed by the way he was treated when he was first reunited with his family. His sister deceived him and ridiculed him, and his father criticized the way he dressed and complained that he had become too much like the Starks as if it was his choice to go with them in the first place. And never a word of welcome home from either of them.

Also Lisa continuing to breastfeed Sweetrobin.

When Dany says she "knows little of Dorne or its history", that really annoyed me.

When Catelyn arranges for Arya to marry the 20th(?) Frey son, I know they needed the bridge, but it still annoyed me.

The Sand Snakes comments to Doran and Ellaria. If everything was up to them, Dorne would go to shit.

Daario and his gold tooth. Just ughhh.

Most names from Slaver's Bay. I see every name as one long blah of a word

I AM THE BLOOD OF THE DRAGON. Calm yourself.

The Nightwatch's man (Daerion?) who leaves Sam and Maester Aemon.

The fact that having sex is not breaking the Nights Watch vows, but everyone makes it out to be oathbreaking. The vow states, " I will take no wives and father no children", having sex does not break any of these vows unless the woman gets pregnant, but most men will probably be with prostitutes who take moon tea.

not sure if this is "small" but oberyns death. I mean GRRM introduces us to this awesome badass character that is willing to fight the mountain 1 on 1 in order to avenge his sister and his niece and nephew, only to have him die basically after he won the fight. It's like, here is a character from a major house that you can like and love and is about to/just did kill a person you really hate and seems to be one of the most awesome characters ever I'll kill him off

not sure if this is "small" but oberyns death. I mean GRRM introduces us to this awesome badass character that is willing to fight the mountain 1 on 1 in order to avenge his sister and his niece and nephew, only to have him die basically after he won the fight. It's like, here is a character from a major house that you can like and love and is about to/just did kill a person you really hate and seems to be one of the most awesome characters ever I'll kill him off

That's GRRM. Introduce a cute little boy and make us love him, and then throw him off a balcony 5 minutes later.

Yes, that ungrateful little fuck. Thumps up to the Queen of Thorns for killing him.

THUMPS THUMPS THUMPS THUMPS THUMPS THUMPS THUMPS THUMPS THUMPS THUMPS THUMPS THUMPS THUMPS THUMPS THUMPS THUMPS THUMPS THUMPS THUMPS THUMPS THUMPS THUMPS THUMPS THUMPS THUMPS THUMPS THUMPS THUMPS THUMPS THUMPS

I also hate how the Starks are unrealistically unlucky as compared to the Lannisters (surviving despite having 3 Kings on every side of you who hate your guts? Sure that's believable -_-). And people keep insulting the Starks; I shall never forgive melting down Ice, desecrating the bodies of Robb and Catelyn and Bolton dogs occupying WF.

I'm just saying...

Why are they ALL giant nipples?

Maybe because they are usually seen through the eyes of horny men... or let me put it like this, large-ish nipples tend to draw a lot of attention from guys?

Also, I suspect female nipples just appear "big" to men, because their own are so small.

My BF is quite amused by GRRM's fondness of nipple description. I'm don't mind either, it's good to know how the other side sees "us", though I wish he could be equally generous when dealing with the male parts. - But I guess that's really difficult for a male hetero writer

;)

Archived