[Book Spoilers] Pre-air Discussion

Arkash

Oh dear, after reading Alfie's interview, I hope that person is Barristan and not a vision of Khal Drogo a la Star Wars -.-

I very much doubt this. However, when the Elder Brother explained about the Hound's death, I imagined Obi-Wan saying "So what I told you was true... from a certain point of view."

There's actually a video of Richard Madden explaining that here. If anyone is interested.

What accent does Richard Madden use? I had to listen very carefully to understand what is he saying.

Watched lot of cast interviews, and so far he is the hardest to understand.

What accent does Richard Madden use? I had to listen very carefully to understand what is he saying. Watched lot of cast interviews, and so far he is the hardest to understand.

He isn’t using an “accent”. He’s Scottish. That’s just how he talks.

On the show, he does use an accent though.

There's actually a video of Richard Madden explaining that here. If anyone is interested.

That’s really cool. Are there other clips like that?

By the way, when Kit complains of how it was −30° Celsius, remember that that’s “only” −22° Fahrenheit, which sure is cold, but it’s not that cold. Most people who live in the upper portions of North America have experienced that.

On the other hand, −30° Fahrenheit does seem really cold; that’s −34.4° Celsius for those who think that way. It’s thankfully a lot harder to come by.

I laughed out loud when he hung up on the phone call that was telling him: 'Your father's not moving!' :P

three weeks ago my business partner asked me what she can watch with her boyfriend and I lend them S1 dvd's...one week later they were like junkies asking for more... I know they are roleplaying Dany & Drogo.................... :laugh:

three weeks ago my business partner asked me what she can watch with her boyfriend and I lend them S1 dvd's...one week later they were like junkies asking for more... I know they are roleplaying Dany & Drogo.................... :laugh:

Well isn't that something? I'm responsible for making all my friends and the friends of my friends such junkies as well and not regretting a thing :P

Laughed so hard I cried... LOL

Me, too. Just watched it again and noticed a couple things--when he goes out to mail the rent check, he's still in his robe and has his sword with him. And at the end 'More Doritos, mi'lord?' heh, heh..

So easy to channel GoT peeps--when he friend says 'The Starks aren't your friends...'

LIAR! (Ayra)

'... they're fictional.'

YOU'RE SO FUNNY, ALWAYS SO FUNNY. GET OUT! (Cersei)

Anybody else having trouble staying connected here? Kinda maddening, actually, I get 10 or 20 ERROR or OFF LINE messages for every time I try to refresh the page--then I'm here for a minute or so, and disconnected again. And I see the 'extra' features are still active, being able to check profiles, etc. If a mod happens to stop in here, would it help to turn off the extra features? I'd post this in the Help thread, but I'm sure the mili-second I leave this thread, I'll disappear again. Alas... Or, is it just me that this is happening to? I mean, being black of hair doesn't necessarily make me a bastard child, right?

Anybody else having trouble staying connected here? Kinda maddening, actually, I get 10 or 20 ERROR or OFF LINE messages for every time I try to refresh the page--then I'm here for a minute or so, and disconnected again. And I see the 'extra' features are still active, being able to check profiles, etc. If a mod happens to stop in here, would it help to turn off the extra features? I'd post this in the Help thread, but I'm sure the mili-second I leave this thread, I'll disappear again. Alas... Or, is it just me that this is happening to? I mean, being black of hair doesn't necessarily make me a bastard child, right?

For me the forum is more not working than working for at least last three days or so :dunce:.

Ditto. :bang:

This could either be really cool and scary or really cheesy depending on how they do it (are you sure this is true?).

Dude, that's something I said sarcastically on WIC.... to make fun of the apologists who'd enjoy any retarded change no matter how stupid it was because "it's an adaptation!".

Archived