What Country are you from?!

SkyBry

` Born in Puerto Rico.

Have been living in the U.S. of A since I was five years old. Currently; NYC.

It's the other way around for me. Born in Minnesota, raised and currently living in Puerto Rico. Can't say I mind the change from snow and frost to sand and beaches. :laugh:

You all are from some beautiful places :wub: I'm from North America :(

Oh, you poor little thing :lol:

What's wrong with North America?

Half the world population would love to live there.

Oh, you poor little thing :lol:

What's wrong with North America?

Half the world population would love to live there.

You mock me so tactfully :p

It's not that somethings actually 'wrong' with the US but I have always had this lust for traveling abroad, which makes me envious to those who are born in such places. Where are you from?

It's not that somethings actually 'wrong' with the US but I have always had this lust for traveling abroad, which makes me envious to those who are born in such places.

Being born somewhere is definitely not like travelling there from somewhere else though. The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence is an universal proverb.

You mock me so tactfully :P

It's not that somethings actually 'wrong' with the US but I have always had this lust for traveling abroad, which makes me envious to those who are born in such places. Where are you from?

I understand what you mean. US are huge and there's plenty to see and do there, but the bottom line is it's all one country and cultural differences are not that visible.

That definitely has its advantages, but on the other hand, Europe has a different kind of charm - smaller countries, different languages, more historic sights and all that.

And I'm from Belgrade, Serbia.

Archived