What is your most crackpot theory? v.2

Angalin

My most crackpot theory: Lyanna Stark is alive and hidden at Greywater Watch under the protection of Howland Reed

My most crackpot theory (that I secretly hope comes true): Tyrion will marry Dany and sit the Iron Throne

who is the Elder Bprther? just asking, i know this is the wrong place, but was thinking about this for a while and just saw him mentioned.

and also this would fit the Valanquar, since he is a younger brother to both The Mountain and the Elder Brother.

The head monk on the Quiet Isle

Dany is the murmmers dragogn hence why she has trouble controlling them and is not one of the heads of the dragon her purpose iin the story was the help tgive birth to the dragon. Theon greyjoy is the prince that was promised or is azor reborn. grendry is azor reborn.

azor reborn is just total religous bullshit and there is none. BTW i do not belive any of these theorys im just putung them out there

who is the Elder Bprther? just asking, i know this is the wrong place, but was thinking about this for a while and just saw him mentioned.

and also this would fit the Valanquar, since he is a younger brother to both The Mountain and the Elder Brother.

I think he is Jonothor Darry. He says he was a knight, and his father and brothers were all knights, and they are all dead. This fits the Darrys. Also he is a big beefy square guy like Willem Darry, his brother. The very next chapter, Jaime rides up to Darry castle.

I think he is Jonothor Darry. He says he was a knight, and his father and brothers were all knights, and they are all dead. This fits the Darrys. Also he is a big beefy square guy like Willem Darry, his brother. The very next chapter, Jaime rides up to Darry castle.

Darry didnt die at the Trident?

This would be exactly like one of those Neil Gaiman books, where the Gods walk amongst Mankind, and disguise themselves as regular things such as stockbrokers, taxi drivers, and whatnot.

...so Varys is Mr. Wednesday and Littlefinger is Loki?

...wait...Bloodraven would be Mr. Wednesday, but then who would be Loki?

All of the shit that went down was just Bran's dream while he's in a coma.

So, a seeing of the future so he can make sure to get it right, llike the Last Temptation Of Bran or something ?

Poisoned pie by unknown poisoner - The wine from the chalice is not the only item digested by the victim and may not have been poisoned at all. The victim also ingested a piece of pie mere moments from when he also ingested wine from the chalice.

The poisoner is Varys: Using a binary poison that was only present in both Joffrey's chalice and the pigeon pie. Somewhere in the back, Varys is tittering about how how this time it really was his "little birds".

Darkstar is the true Aegon and the reason Edard Stark went first to Dorne with the infant was not only to return the sword, but to entrust the Daynes with the child. When he hears of the fake Aegon, maybe a Blackfyre descendant, he will revil himself and there will be the same conditions under which the first Dance of the Dragons occured.

Though I don't think there will come to war this time, with all the other claimants and the eminent threat of the Others.

The poisoner is Varys: Using a binary poison that was only present in both Joffrey's chalice and the pigeon pie. Somewhere in the back, Varys is tittering about how how this time it really was his "little birds".

Not that crackpot. It's higly possible.

The Lannister/Tyrrel union was the perfect way to stable the realm and Varys didn't wanted a stable realm (he'll then kill poor old Kevan...).

Maybe he was working with the Tyrrels, and this is the perfect way to ensure the king's death and Maergary's safety.

• 2 weeks later...

Barristan Selmy is a warg and went into the Boar that got King Robert. I imagine, from the POV of a boar, sticking someone with your tusks must be a lot like jousting, so he'd be a natural at it.

Ha! Valonqar = little brother = junior monk. I'd love that ^_^

My crackpot:

Ashara's bastard lived, and she swapped him with Elia's child. When "Aegon" was killed, Ashara jumped off a tower in grief, leaving poor little Gerold to grow up maladjusted. Only cool if none of the characters actually put it together.

My crackpot:

Ashara's bastard lived, and she swapped him with Elia's child. When "Aegon" was killed, Ashara jumped off a tower in grief, leaving poor little Gerold to grow up maladjusted. Only cool if none of the characters actually put it together.

I was just about to write something similar. I'd like to take it a (few) step further. because your theory really isn't crackpot enough, in my opinion:

• I think that Ned and Ashara Dayne were lovers and that Ned (unknowingly) got her pregnant just before Robert's Rebellion (he disappeared for a while after he and Robert left The Vale).
  • After Brandon Stark died at the hands of Aerys, Ned took up Brandon's marriage pledge to Catelyn and realised that he and Ashara would never be together again. Ashara realised the same and was stricken with grief as she woudln't be with the man she loved and ALSO had his bastard in womb.
  • Ashara is distraught and going crazier and crazier while the baby grows. Meanwhile the rebellion isn't going well for the Targaryans and Rheagar has Lyanna Stark stashed in the Tower of Joy, surrounded by Kingsguard, cooking HER unborn Targaryan child.
  • Varys sees a way to possibly protect the children of Rheagar and Elia. He knows that the Dayne children invariably favour the Dayne side of the lineage and that the Daynes look enough like the Targaryans that he could use Ashara's baby to substitute for either of Rheagar's kids in case the worst occurs and Robert decides to try to extinguish the line.
  • Ashara has the baby but to help 'uncomplicate' things, she is told that the baby was still born.
  • Varys steals the baby, but is unable to make the switch before Rheagar's kids are killed.
  • Instead he dispatches Ashara's kid to Iliriyo in Pentos, claiming that the boy is baby Aegon
  • So Young Griff is actually the bastard child of Ned Stark and Ashara Dayne
  • Ned heads south to The Tower of Joy to try to save his sister, but finds her dying after having just given birth to Jon. Ned has to kill Ashara's brother Arthur Dayne (a Kingsguard) to get to his sister.
  • Word of her brother's death reaches Ashara before Ned does
  • Ashara goes bat shit crazy (she can't marry the man she loves because he's betrothed to another and she's just had his still born bastard AND he's just killed her brother) and takes a dive off the walls of Starfall.
  • Ned gets to Starfall and finds out that Ashara is dead and that she bore him a bastard child.
  • Ned had already reconciled himself with the notion of raising Jon as his bastard son, but this news re-enforces his commitment to never tell anyone (especially Catelyn) that Jon isn't his..

Now THAT'S some full on 'crack-pottery' right there, ladies and gentlemen!!!

~Faded

Archived