What is your most crackpot theory? v.2

Angalin

Rhagar kidnapped Lyanna because he found out how 'wild' she was, and thought that would be the most romantic way in her mind to claim her as his wife.

Dany will marry

Young Griff

and Arriane, in order to fulfill the three-headed dragons (plus she needs a third to be a female to produce the heirs).

Littlefinger will marry Sansa and become Lord of the Eyrie

I would honestly love this! It's unlikely of course but I'd still love it. And it has also made me start to wonder whether the name "Robert" was chosen for any particular reason.

The name is part of why I believe it.

Plus, the irony that Cercei murdered Robert, and now he is suppossed to protect her. That is pretty cool.

Gregors headache were caused from a two part poisen Oberyn applied to him years ago to drive him mad and to punish him, the second part of the poisen he applied during the trial and cause the long painfull death Gregor had

Jorah Mormont is Azor Ashai... Dany is his Nissa Nissa... Jorah will kill Dany with Longclaw that will become then Lightbringer.

I...actually really like this.

Mine is: At the end of the entire series, Westeros is completely ravaged and destroyed by civil war, attacks from Dany and the Others, and whatever else GRRM can concoct, the remaining Houses (all smaller Houses) along with the smallfolk and Faith Militant, will demand rights a la the Magna Carta.

I have a new crackpot theory today and it's a humdinger.

Melisandre is a fire-type wight. She is thousands of years old and is the ORIGINAL Nissa Nissa, looking to resurrect to flesh Azor Ahai, who is also R'llhor, her one true love. She is the "bride of fire," not Dany.

Her glamour is hiding her extreme age and the sword wound in her chest.

And Coldhands is her opposite counterpart, making him the husband of ice and therefore the Night King. :cool4:

Stannis Baratheon is the Night's King reborn.

Jaime is the Valonqar.

Arya will be sent to kill Daenerys.

Sansa will be queen of the seven kingdoms! (I hope).

These aren't crackpot; these could possibly happen!

OK. This could be crazy but here it goes: there are no hidden dragons.

There are no dragons frozen in the wall.

There are no dragons in the depths of Winterfell.

There are no stone dragons.

There are no ice dragons.

There are Daenerys's dragons but, unless they breed, they are the only dragons in the world.

That's crack-pot, isn't it?

Lightbringer is a lightsaber.

Oh, like this?

I have a new crackpot theory today and it's a humdinger.

Melisandre is a fire-type wight. She is thousands of years old and is the ORIGINAL Nissa Nissa, looking to resurrect to flesh Azor Ahai, who is also R'llhor, her one true love. She is the "bride of fire," not Dany.

Her glamour is hiding her extreme age and the sword wound in her chest.

And Coldhands is her opposite counterpart, making him the husband of ice and therefore the Night King. :cool4:

I came here with the intent of posting "Melisandre is a fire-wight". I like your extension of it. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought of it, that lends it more credence than usual crackpottery.

The horn of winter is not just going to melt the wall, but awake it's true defenders: an army composed of the spirits of all dead brothers of the Night's Watch (or some other awesome magic stuff). That's why the NW's oath mentions "the horn that wakes the sleepers". That's also why "the wall defends itself". You heard it here first.

Also, not that crackpot, but... the three heads of the dragon are the three sons of Aerys II, the mad king; but from different mothers. This is why Rhaegar thought that himself would be one of the heads and later that their three sons would... the profecy (that he read, but we don't know about yet) likelly says something about the "three children of a dragon king" or something to that effect or that could be interpreted like that.

The thing is he was half-right all along: the three heads were to be Aerys son's: it's just that he wasn't going to be one of them. The three heads are Jon (because A+L=J; Aerys raped Lyanna), Daenerys (of course) and Tyrion (Aerys's son by Joanna, who he also raped). Raping someone's wife/love interest was like the way of the mad king of saying: "I'm the boss and you'll submit." Yes, he was evil like that. Remember, Tywin and Rhaegar were the main threats to his rule in his own deranged mind. You heard it here first.

The horn of winter is not just going to melt the wall, but awake it's true defenders: an army composed of the spirits of all dead brothers of the Night's Watch (or some other awesome magic stuff). That's why the NW's oath mentions "the horn that wakes the sleepers". That's also why "the wall defends itself". You heard it here first.

Also, not that crackpot, but... the three heads of the dragon are the three sons of Aerys II, the mad king; but from different mothers. This is why Rhaegar thought that himself would be one of the heads and later that their three sons would... the profecy (that he read, but we don't know about yet) likelly says something about the "three children of a dragon king" or something to that effect or that could be interpreted like that.

The thing is he was half-right all along: the three heads were to be Aerys son's: it's just that he wasn't going to be one of them. The three heads are Jon (because A+L=J; Aerys raped Lyanna), Daenerys (of course) and Tyrion (Aerys's son by Joanna, who he also raped). Raping someone's wife/love interest was like the way of the mad king of saying: "I'm the boss and you'll submit." Yes, he was evil like that. Remember, Tywin and Rhaegar were the main threats to his rule in his own deranged mind. You heard it here first.

Yes, I kinda had the same thoughts (amongst many others!). With regard to Aerys being the father of the 3 heads, this would explain Jaime's killing Aerys and his protecting of Tyrion... as a King's Guard knight, not as a brother. Not that I fully believe in this theory, but one thing I am convinced of is that Jaime knows something about Aerys that nobody else knows, hence his killing him. Mind you, it works another way: Jaime is the son of Aerys, he knows it, kills him (and sits on the throne...) and this would also explain his rejecting Casterly Rock and protecting the 'true son of Tywin', true Lannister heir, Tyrion.

Archived