Who must fear Tyrions revenge?

Pellaeon

I don't think Bronn would be on Tyrion's hit list. Tyrion tried to make a deal with Bronn to be his champion, Bronn refused giving, imo, good grounds not to fight the Mountain. It was a transaction. In this, at least, Bronn did no wrong, he just did a cost/benefit analysis and unsurprisingly decided that the benefits did not outweigh the costs. It seemed to me that Tyrion understood.

Right, she still is, I somehow forgot. About Bronn, well. He will get a visit and it will not be a friendly one I think. We'll see.

Couldn't find Pellaeon so i fixed it myself :P .

He left on good terms with Bronn, and Bronn seems to be doing well for himself and is gathering an army to assault Kingslanding, I see no reason why Tyrion would want to fight him. Besides what revange does Tyrion owe Bronn?

Couldn't find Pellaeon so i fixed it myself :P .

Well, that indicates that I strongly hope she won't be his wife at the end of the series. They both deserve better (although, Tyrion, after ADWD, maybe not..) Oh well, they deserve someone who loves them for who they really are.

Well, that indicates that I strongly hope she won't be his wife at the end of the series. They both deserve better (although, Tyrion, after ADWD, maybe not..) Oh well, they deserve someone who loves them for who they really are.

I really have grown tired of Mrs. Lannister threads, even more tired of them then people are of me for derailing their thread... but what the hell!

I see no reason why Tyrion after ADWD doesn't deserve happiness.

I don't belive anybody will love Tyrion for what he is, a noseless dwarf. And I don't belive Sansa will ever be loved without thinking he's using me for my title.

I see no reason why they can't grow to love each other though through time. Just look at Ned and Cat

Tyrion deserves revange and justice, as does Sansa. They are game of thrones players who's actions have caused tens of thousands of people to die. The only people who deserve happiness are the commoners.

They are perfect for eachother, IMO the only reason the didn't developed a relationship in ASoS is tat Tyrion would never leave Westeros without her if she showed only a bit affection for him

They are perfect for eachother, IMO the only reason the didn't developed a relationship in ASoS is tat Tyrion would never leave Westeros without her if she showed only a bit affection for him

Well that's a bit much. You don't show affection to your jailor or the man who tell's you justice is done your family is dead thanks to the law (exclude Davos)

Cersei would be the first, Littlefinger comes next. I think Bronn can expect a visit too, as well as the Tyrells.

He won't do anything to Sansa I think. She was his wife, he knew what she's been through and I don't think he ever really blamed her for running away.

I agree about Cersei and LF being in the crosshairs, and Sansa being (mostly) out of them (he may want a word with her to find out who did what at the Purple Wedding, but not want to harm her I think). I don't think Bronn has earned his enmity though, he always knew Bronn was a sellsword and at least Bronn told him openly and gave his reasons (mostly that he didn't fancy his chances against Gregor, especially not for the reward Tyrion could give). Sure, Tyrion was disappointed, but Bronn merely left his service, he didn't exactly betray him. Bronn did not testify against him.

The Tyrells - I think everybody who lied about him at the trial is in danger if Tyrion finds out (and they're still alive).

The Vale and Sweetrobin may also be at danger due to his "promise" in AGOT, to the Mountain Clans, but that was a long time ago and he may be over that now - I hope. The people of the Vale certainly don't deserve to get what the Riverlands got only because Lysa acted batshit crazy against him. At least Lysa is dead and he could cool his anger on LF (possibly).

Every Lannister bannermen which denies him as lord of CR also has good reason to fear him, I think. And while his feelings on Jaime may be mixed and he probably wouldn't want to harm him when it comes down to it, Jaime's not fully in the clear either.

I suppose any enemies of Dany, outside the ones named, also may have something to fear from Tyrion if indeed he will be high in her council.

In order:

Cersei

LF

Jaime

Varys

Mord

Sansa

everybody in his trial still alive

the Vale

Kings Landing

bunch of other guys

pretty much everybody

The guy has a whole lot of issues.

I think only Cersei and Littlefinger. Possibly Varys, who set him up to kill Shae and Tywin. Actually, he might not even kill Cersei when face to face with her, unless she triggered something with a comment, they way both Shae and Tywin did. (No, I don't think he should have killed them, but he wouldn't have if they hadn't said "my giant of Lannister," and "wherever whores go.) Jaime? No. He loves Jaime, in spite of what Jaime did all those years ago.

Certainly not Sansa, for whom he feels pity and even tenderness, and not Bronn, who never pretended to be other than a mercenary.

Well if things go as I think we expect it to, Tyrion will become an advisor to Dany. While I'm sure Tyrion will have his targets, it's also in Dany's interests to have them removed. I think it's gonna be less of what Tyrion wants and more of how he can aid Dany. While I'm not decided on the valonquar, Cersei is screwed regardless. While I'd like to see LF in dragon flames, I believe his fall is already in the works. As pissed as Tyrion was/is with Jaime, Tyrion always enjoyed Jaime until then, so nbd there.

I don't think Jaime is anywhere on the list. Frankly, I believe Tyrion and Jaime are as close to actual siblings as the Lannisters have.

Cersei would be someone he'd kill, but I think Jaime will kill her.

Littlefinger? Oh yeah.

Probably LF and Cersei. That's about it

True, but Cersei already fears Tyrion's revenge with the recurring nightmares, and going so far as to burn down the Tower of the Hand in hopes it might drive Tyrion out or kill him.

LF, OTOH, should fear his wife, Sansa.

I really have grown tired of Mrs. Lannister threads, even more tired of them then people are of me for derailing their thread... but what the hell!

Oh, gods, I don't think I have the mental stamina right now for another Mrs. Sansa Lannister thread....

I think the answer to this question depends on Tyrion's mental state more than it does on his position with Dany. From what we saw in Dance, it could be a long list. But, I don't think his niece, nephew, or brother is on it. I'm less certain about Sansa. LF and Cersei would need to worry though.

Archived