Comic Con Panel Video

Westeros

Agreed it was a bit underwhelming. Does Alfie genuinely have no idea whether he'll be in season 3 or not? He seemed to know nothing about anything, to be honest, poor lad.

The whole thing was awkward, but I think Emilia, Michelle and Richard kept the whole thing flowing as best they could. And Rose with the 'you know nothing' thing was pretty cool. But why do the people from the audience with the shittiest questions always get picked?!

Personally, I love anything coming from George in interviews/panels. I thought the questions were simply uninteresting, basically the same stuff we've seen last year, always the same generic questions and all. That's truly a shame, because people there have the chance to ask several things about the production, the adaptation from the novels and especially season 3. Seriously, they announced some of the cast of season 3, and there were no questions about it. There should be a filter for the questions to keep thing going next time..

Alfie knows, he's just opted to play dumb on it until he's told otherwise by TPTB. Just before the panel, GRRM stated in the EW interview that D&D have some ideas for how to have Theon on screen from time to time this season.

Alfie knows, he's just opted to play dumb on it until he's told otherwise by TPTB. Just before the panel, GRRM stated in the EW interview that D&D have some ideas for how to have Theon on screen from time to time this season.

No one asked the subtle question, "when do you report to the production?"

Maybe the cast has been warned about this question.

Archived