Worldcon : Hugo Awards - Don't forget to Vote 7/31 deadline

http://chicon.org/hugo/vote.php

Deadline for Hugo voting is The end of July.

The BWB looks to have a large contigent at Worldcon, so lets all make sure we exercise our votes.

Of particular interest to the BwB should be:

A Dance with Dragons is up for Best Novel

Anne Groell is up for Best Editor Long form

Game of Thrones is up for Best Dramatic Presentation Long form

and dont forget longtime friend of the BwB, and artist for this year's ASOIAF calender John Picacio is once again nominated for best Professional Artist. Let's see if we cant help him win his first and long overdue Hugo.

Done and done! Thanks, Race!

Everyone who has a Worldcon membership, please remember that you are eligible to vote. And don't forget that you don't have to vote in every category, so no need to be intimdated by those you may not be familiar with.

Done and done! Thanks, Race!

Everyone who has a Worldcon membership, please remember that you are eligible to vote. And don't forget that you don't have to vote in every category, so no need to be intimdated by those you may not be familiar with.

Although a vote for Steve Stiles in the fan artist category would be appreciated. He and George are connected in a way you won't expect. He is also a GOH along with George at Capclave 2013...

VOTE YOU FOOLS!

Again:

We have a couple of board-centric things up for Hugos this year!

A Dance With Dragons in Novels

A Game of Thrones in Best Long Form Dramatic Entertainment

John Picacio (and his killer ASOIAF calendar) in Best Artist

Anne Groell for Best Long-Form Editor

Hey, thanks for the love, folks. Extremely appreciated!

To be honest, I just turned in my own ballot the other day, so yeah, if you haven't voted, don't miss out. :) About 16 hours left 'til deadline as I type this.

FYI: I just posted a link to all of the io9 features about the making of my 2012 A Song of Ice and Fire Calendar art. So if you haven't seen those -- please feel free to peruse. http://picacio.blogspot.com/2012/07/making-of-song-of-ice-fire-art.html

And right now, my plan is to be in attendance in Chicago by Saturday night of Worldcon. I'll check in to the hotel, grab some dinner, and then make a beeline for the BWB Party so I can hang out with friends all night long.

And right now, my plan is to be in attendance in Chicago by Saturday night of Worldcon. I'll check in to the hotel, grab some dinner, and then make a beeline for the BWB Party so I can hang out with friends all night long.

:cheers:

Looking forward to seeing you again, John.

Excellent! :cheers:

Hey, thanks for the love, folks. Extremely appreciated!

To be honest, I just turned in my own ballot the other day, so yeah, if you haven't voted, don't miss out. :) About 16 hours left 'til deadline as I type this.

FYI: I just posted a link to all of the io9 features about the making of my 2012 A Song of Ice and Fire Calendar art. So if you haven't seen those -- please feel free to peruse. http://picacio.blogs...e-fire-art.html

I just wanted you to know that I am really sad to see July come to a conclusion...Melisandre is much easier on the eyes than Jamie...although Ofelia might disagree.

Archived