Jump to content
Teng Ai Hui

Fantasy Football - English version 3.0

Recommended Posts

I have made my team, so I'm ready to join the Westeros leagues again this year.  Who usually organizes them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just joined. My knowledge of the Premier League is very limited, so I'm a little unsure how I will do.

Edit: Is this like in the Euros, where you can make substitutions inbetween games of the same matchday?

Edited by Criston of House Shapper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You'll have to have made your changes before the first game of the round starts. After that, changes doesn't count before next round (week 1, 2, 3 etc..)

Has someone set up a league already?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Head to head league is 1321330-330956

Westeros Premier League is 1321330-330930. I've renewed this league so if you were in it last year and you've set your team up you should be back in it already.

 

Good luck folks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone, I have just joined both leagues.  I have been using fantasypl for a couple of seasons, but this is my first Westeros league.  I look forward to it!     

Edited by Wizz-The-Smith

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, in news that surprise no-one, my team wasn't really all that good. Which means I've already stumbled into a wild card. If that improves things, good, if not, it's business as usual.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've made a league for the Fantasy Champions League since there doesn't (seem to?) exist one.

http://uclfantasy.uefa.com/en/leagues/join?leaguecode=42696750696723233130353437232341464F494146204C656167756523233130353437433554

League Code:  10547C5T

Please try it out and tell me whether it works or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/09/2016 at 3:04 PM, Criston of House Shapper said:

I've made a league for the Fantasy Champions League since there doesn't (seem to?) exist one.

http://uclfantasy.uefa.com/en/leagues/join?leaguecode=42696750696723233130353437232341464F494146204C656167756523233130353437433554

League Code:  10547C5T

Please try it out and tell me whether it works or not.

It would appear it's only you and I playing so far!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14.9.2016 at 3:11 PM, Essan said:

It would appear it's only you and I playing so far!

It seems so. At least we're both doing reasonably well so far. I was debating whether I should start a new thread for this, maybe more people would've seen it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am a bit flabbergasted. So far, I'm up to sixth in the table. That's not right; I suck at this.

So, logically, you guys suck as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep, after coming top last season, I really really suck this year .....  :(     So far :D   I usually do better in the second half of the season so I ain't entirely written off yet :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I started out really poorly, but the last couple of matchdays have gone really well for me, I might even reach the cup now. Unfortunately my squad value has dropped to about 97 £, is the rest of the money just gone or would it go back to 100 if I were to play the wildcard? There's a couple of midfielders I'd like to buy, but I just don't have the money for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Think that money is gone. You can change around as much as you want with a wildcard, but within the means you already have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Criston of House Shapper said:

Well, I started out really poorly, but the last couple of matchdays have gone really well for me, I might even reach the cup now. Unfortunately my squad value has dropped to about 97 £, is the rest of the money just gone or would it go back to 100 if I were to play the wildcard? There's a couple of midfielders I'd like to buy, but I just don't have the money for it.

You would have to gamble on players with less money or look at how many people have them in their teams . Try picking less popular players and then hoping they would have a good 2-3 week run and their market value increases . That's the only way the money will come back . If you take people who are already  almost on every FPL team then chances of the squad value to increase is pretty low.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×