CHAT v.13

Fragile Bird

Well no kidding! There's a Facebook page for that, right? That you are on? Honestly, Ini, you kill you me. And people regularly post things about the conversation in chat in this thread.

I am not involved in the Facebook group, nor am I a member. I doubt it is the shadowy cabal you say it is, but I don't really know. I think i am a member of the public BwB group but offhand I don't remember, and if there is any kind of clique or fiendish plotting there I don't know about it. I mostly ignore it and I think it is filled with lots of strangers I've never met or spoken to.

If you want to talk to me, you have many ways to do it, including my phone and email, both of which you have. I do not intend to litigate paranoid fantasies, nor anything else, in a thread whose sole purpose is to be bumped when people want to chat. You go ahead and think I'm Satan if you want, I'm done talking about this here. All I'm asking is that people refrain from taking a giant shit in this thread.

If my sense of humor is your paranoid fantasy, that's really not my problem.

I also don't really want to talk about how I don't actually have any of your contact information or why that is here either and I don't think it's really appropriate of you to bring that up in this thread, which is about chat?

Look, Ini, people wonder why people aren't in Yuku very much anymore. I am told the answer is that they use this Facebook page instead. I know you've kept Yuku up and I appreciate that. But it's dead whenever I've been there lately. Other people have commented on this. There is a reason why. That is ALL relevant to the chat thread. I don't really care who is in it or what they do there, other than to the extent that it really, really is fucking hilarious.

Does Facebook have a communal chat feature? I was only aware of one-on-one chats, but I don't generally delve too deeply into the inner workings of Facebook chat. If not, a Facebook group seems pretty different in function from a chat room.

If there is an inappropriate-to-discuss reason why you wouldn't have my contact info anymore, I apologize but I sincerely have no idea what it is. In any case, there's always PMs.

Does Facebook have a communal chat feature? I was only aware of one-on-one chats, but I don't generally delve too deeply into the inner workings of Facebook chat. If not, a Facebook group seems pretty different in function from a chat room.

I honestly really don't know the details and I'm not really up on the inner workings of Facebook. My profile photo is still the one Eponine took in 2009 or 2010 or something. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived