CHAT v.13

Fragile Bird

Annie are you in chat these days? Come to chat NOW!

Every once in a while I'll get really fucked up or bored at work and remember 4-5 years ago when I would spend entire afternoons and nights talking to weird awesome fucks in chat and check it out but nobody is ever there.

Hi Mina. Why don't you come to chat and vent all your (IMO, oddly personal) frustration with my individual life choices. I tried to PM you but your box is full.

Hi Raids. I've cleared out a good chunk of my inbox and spent some time rereading PMs from yesteryear when we were bros. I can't spend much time in chat as I have to bring the newest spawn to the doctor fairly soon. But my box is now open.

Okay. Sorry I haven't been in chat as much as since my divorce. Even though I haven't been in chat much, I've kept in touch with a lot of people that I have other contact information for, but I've never met you, don't have your contact information, and don't even know your real name.

Every once in a while I'll get really fucked up or bored at work and remember 4-5 years ago when I would spend entire afternoons and nights talking to weird awesome fucks in chat and check it out but nobody is ever there.

I have learned that this is because there is a...wait for it....supersecret Facebook page that is, yes, invitation-only where everyone gets together and decides what everyone thinks about everything and who else is "cool" enough to be invited. Ahahahahahahahahaha. God you can't make this shit up. It's not the same place it was Annie, I'm sorry! But I hope I see you in Yuku sometime!

Archived