Lannister or Tyrell?

Batman

People are saying Lannister, because you know who they are.

No, you don't want a House everyone knows are fucking crazy anywhere near the Throne. People will hate them, and the hate will spread to the Throne. Better have the Tyrrels that are able to fool everyone they're good people.

House Tyrell master race. They're like the Lannisters, except more subtle and with a greater grasp of ethics. Not to mention that unlike the Lannisters, they've always had the love of the smallfolk, which has a great deal to play in determining their influence.

- Lannisters are descended from King of the Rock, on the other hand Tyrells become warden just because Targaryens want it and House Gardener extinct. If Targaryens choose Florent or Tarly they would become warden. So Lannister line more noble.

- Lannister has more money

- Tyrell has more soldier

So my vote goes Lannister with 3/2 , Jon Arryn was right about choosing Lannister queen for Robert, he has no fault for twincest crap, since even Tywin didn't know.

House Tyrell master race. They're like the Lannisters, except more subtle and with a greater grasp of ethics. Not to mention that unlike the Lannisters, they've always had the love of the smallfolk, which has a great deal to play in determining their influence.

The only similarity between them is both houses were started by clever tricksters who stole everything they have. I would rather the evil I know, they are everything the lannisters are except they pretend so they come up smelling roses and the small folk love them because they know how to play those suckers as they were pretty much small themselves.

seeing as ruling as a bachelor king is not an option for some odd reason I would choose the Lannisters. But unlike Jon and Robert I would hold their collective asses to the fire. Tywin would have to hand over Gregor and Lorch for the murders of Elia and her children. Tywin would also have to make some forms of restitution to the denizens of Kingslanding for the murpillaping that occurred during the sack of Kingslanding. The actions taken during the sack sullied the just cause of the rebellion. Men who engaged in rape are to be gelded and sent to the wall.

If he meets these conditions then he gets his hearts desire: Cersie as queen and Jaime is returned to Casterly Rock as his heir. I will even give Tyrion a position in court on the small council.

The Lannister clan got away with their antics because Robert and Jon Arryn did not show them who the boss is from the get go.

Tyrell all day every day and a hundred times on Sunday. At least the Tyrells didn't plunge the realm into a civil war and commit multiple atrocities.

Well they started a cival war with Renly......then changed sides and helped back the Lannisters which committed all the atrocities. Other then the reality you are 100% correct. :)

Well they started a cival war with Renly......then changed sides and helped back the Lannisters which committed all the atrocities. Other then the reality you are 100% correct. :)

Dont forget causing a food shortage in the capital.

Of course, if you're really young king Robert, your first question is "Who has the most comely daughter?" and your second is "Who has the best wines ?" If you can find some hot chick from the Arbor to marry, that's the best choice - preferably someone who doesn't get resentful when you whisper "Lyanna" in her ear.

And his third question would be "why is jon arryn making me marrry someone else"

From the point of view of a king the lannister would probably seem like a better choice because they are very rich and could help fund the 7k, also the tyrells have less power over their bannermen than the lannisters or most other lords for that matter

The Lannister wealth does not fund the seven kingdoms it funds the royal family directly. What does the seven kingdoms get if anything in the form of help from the iron throne for their taxes? It is up the lords paramount to oversee the kingdoms all on their own.

Robert did not beggar the realm he beggared the royal family. The kingdoms were not poor at all.

The only reason to marry Cersie is to bring the Lannisters into the folder and you get heirs out of it.

Archived