If Romney wins, there will be WW3

Saci Targaryen

Even if this is possible, the entire arab world(except for Saudi Arabia) will retaliate. Obama has already said "Not only will we not help you, we will also not bail you out if this backfires on you"

So you have Bibi Netanyahu using the holocaust to create this sense of remorse and anxiety on the world, lying to expatriate jews like me so we can push the West into a mess the Zionists created.

Again, i think its important to mention im jewish before anyone calls me anti-semitic.

I really doubt if you'll find many people on "General Chatter" here who would call you "anti-Semitic".

But if you want people to believe incredible claims here you have to do more than just assert them. Such as, for a start, giving us a credible source for your claims. Whatever Ambassador Stevens' admirable knowledge and talents were, listing them gives absolutely no proof that Netanyahu or the Saudis were involved in his murder.

I must go for my Saturday swim now to avoid saying something serious again on this thread....

Jeez Sturn, if Obama wins we don't have WW3....We have a Civil War 2, as portrayed in OSC's Empire where liberals, being outgunned, have been working on conservative hunting mechas.

eta: I'm assuming the mechas are like the Sentinels from X-men. Further, I propose the following:

Bachman: Wolverine in beserk mode

McCain: Wolverine in normal mode

Rubio: Jean Grey

Romney: Sage (mind is computer)

Santorum: Magento gone utterly apeshit

Bush Jr: Toad

Reagan: Phoenix, supposedly reincarnated in Repub presidential candidates.

I'm feeling under represented here:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_c5gWEDWWN1E/TFYz0MgwIvI/AAAAAAAAAlU/XzNyZIaeTP0/s1600/Obama+sith+lord.jpg

But if you want people to believe incredible claims here you have to do more than just assert them. Such as, for a start, giving us a credible source for your claims. Whatever Ambassador Stevens' admirable knowledge and talents were, listing them gives absolutely no proof that Netanyahu or the Saudis were involved in his murder.

Or, for that matter, this:

East Asia where you have the Chinese quickly spreading about.

Chinese quickly spreading about? About where? Did we invade Nepal or Myanmar or something?

I really dislike the term antisemitic. It's a BS term, coined by a a bourgeois French intellectual that is not a accurate description for people who are anti-jew. I am anit-semtex. Semtex is pretty nasty.

I really doubt if you'll find many people on "General Chatter" here who would call you "anti-Semitic".

I must go for my Saturday swim now to avoid saying something serious again on this thread....

Oh, but there are many whistleblowers from WITHIN the CIA who think this whole thing is wrong and are trying to spread the word, such as Steve Pieczenik who was head of the psychological warfare department under Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagen, and Bush Sr. and Robert Baer, former CIA operative who orchestrated the fall of Saddam Hussein. Just dont expect to catch them on Faux News. Pieczenik offered to testify on Congress about it, and called for the immediate resignation of CIA director Leon Panneta and U.S Army Joint chief of staff general Dempsey.

Also, try consulting with your nearest Middle East expert. I challenge anyone here for a debate over this issue.

Romney is financed by zionists from Israel and from the Saudi royal family, this is all over mainstream news and is far from top-secret. Both of them will do everything possible to draw America into an ungodly war against Iran because:

snip...

Os is that you?

N

Chinese quickly spreading about? About where? Did we invade Nepal or Myanmar or something?

In three centuries our descendents will all have direct links to the indochinese (this term will make more sense when the two sizable populations merge). This is inevitable.

We are being precipitated into a war by two countries. Israel, particularly Bibi Netanyahu who is feeling isolated after general Petraeus said two years ago that "Israel has been a strategical liability since 1968". Im jewish, my grand-parents survived through the holocaust, but remember, Bibi Netanyahu does not come from the holocaust. When Eichmann, the architect of the holocaust, was captured by the MOSAD in Argentina and tried publicly in Israel, he said he had offered a deal to jews in Palestine to trade european jews for cows, but the palestine jews said "I'd rather have a cow than a Diaspora Jew". Netanyahu keeps feeding fear against Iran in a loop, claiming that Israel is a haven for diaspora jews, and as Goebbels once said: "A lie repeated many times slowly becomes a truth".

The other country pushing for war is Saudi Arabia, who under the fake king Faisal Al Saud is seeing increasing trouble in his country. I recommend all of you to watch "Lawrence of Arabia", the Saud were nothing but bedouin bandits who were put in power as pawns by the U.K

In three centuries our descendents will all have direct links to the indochinese (this term will make more sense when the two sizable populations merge). This is inevitable.

And by extension, we'd all be Genghis Khan's subjects. All hail the power of pillaging conquerers.

Or, for that matter, this:

I wish you would spread down to Mississippi and help me make this bread recipe that kair. posted. I'm afraid it's too salty.

On a serious note, I have been to China numerous times, and they are some of the nicest, most polite, hospitable people I have had the good fortune to meet. The world could use some of that. We certainly seem to be running short in GenChat lately.

Romney is financed by zionists from Israel and from the Saudi royal family, this is all over mainstream news and is far from top-secret. Both of them will do everything possible to draw America into an ungodly war against Iran because:

1-) Saudi Arabia is crumbling from within. The Saud royal family usurped the Arabia crown from the Hashemites(Banu-Hashim) with help from the U.K early on the 20th century. The british spread the Banu-Hashim throughout the Middle East so that the true heirs of Mecca and Medina would never rule over their own people. The Saud are Wahabbi, the worst form os Islam. Throughout history the message of the Qu'ran has always been one of prosperity, peace and co-existence with other religions, they were splendid. However, the Wahabbi have been distorting this message for the 3 or so centuries of its existence, with the West turning a blind eye to it. The Wahabbi sect of Islam is a lot more dangerous than the Shia of Iran, asky any serious Middle East scolar.

The Saudis didn't "usurp" the Arabian crown. They created it out of what had previously been tribal lands in inland Arabia that no one especially cared about. The Emirate of Diriyah goes back to the 1700s and the original alliance with Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab. IIRC the Ottomans sent in Muhammad Ali (the ruler of Egypt, not the boxer) the first time they captured Mecca and Medina, which the Ottomans had used to legitimate their rule much as the Saudis do now. The only difference was that the Ottomans were already a great power and that they claimed the title of caliph, or successor to Muhammad. The Saudis did re-capture the holy cities under Ibn Saud and declare themselves protectors of Islam, and you're correct that they did so by once again enlisting Wahhabi fanatics.

Now, Wahhabism is poison. I'll give you that. The Saudis are also in trouble in the age of the Arab Spring, but the alliance with Saudi Arabia goes back to Roosevelt and is a longstanding American problem. It's hardly exclusive to the Republicans or Romney. Remember the picture of Obama "bowing" to the Saudis? If anything Romney's "no apologies" foreign policy and drill baby drill mentality, trying to get "North American oil independence" by importing from Canada instead of Saudi Arabia, is more hostile to the Saudis than Obama has ever been.

There's too much other crap in the OP to bother refuting it. That's my two cents though.

Archived