If Romney wins, there will be WW3

Saci Targaryen

Why is it so hard to believe the libyan ambassador has been killed by zionists? MOSAD has been killing people systematically and violating international law for 50 years, they killed our very own Yitzhak Rabin when he tried to make peace with the Palestines in 1995. They were busted and exposed internationally during their 2010 fiasco assassination in Dubai. The only man who has ever been able to hold their leash was Ariel Sharon, and then he suffered a mysterious stroke and has been on vegetative state for nearly 10 years. A PR campaign was started to jail his son over phony financial crime charges and a shameful campaign was started to deconstruct his image. Pita, if you are of the people you know this.

Senkaku islands! HUGE tracts of land, no?

Thats the issue. East Asia is demanding America's attention, but they are still stuck on the Middle East because the zionists, the saudis and the neocons keep holding them there. Iran will get a nuclear bomb and the Saudis will use this as an excuse to buy one from Pakistan. Mark my words and make fun of me in 12 months if Im wrong.

Hi, my name is UBL, I am the world's most wanted man and I occasionally hang out with CIA operatives since the late 80's: http://www.guardian....istan.terrorism

Two months before September 11 Osama bin Laden flew to Dubai for 10 days for treatment at the American hospital, where he was visited by the local CIA agent, according to the French newspaper Le Figaro.

The disclosures are known to come from French intelligence which is keen to reveal the ambiguous role of the CIA, and to restrain Washington from extending the war to Iraq and elsewhere.

date:1 November 2001 03.17 GMT

"The ambiguous role of the CIA"

Don't you want the CIA to be ambiguous? Wouldn't you expect France to think they're ambiguous? I mean, they're the CIA, for Pete's sake. I hardly think they would be effective if they were being 'super upfront' with other countries.

"Hello, France. CIA here. Just want to let you know our position on xyz. Yes. Yes. No. We'll get to that next week."

East Asia is demanding America's attention, but they are still stuck on the Middle East because the zionists, the saudis and the neocons keep holding them there

oh FFS. i'll bite.

why, excatly, should the united states get a needle in its ass about east asia again?

how, exactly, coul the united states be stuck in southwest asia?

by zionists, are we to understand simply the israeli rightwing, or the state of israel in general? the term is ambiguous, based on its historical usage, and can mean both the whole or a part. either way, it's reckless.

East Asia is demanding America's attention, but they are still stuck on the Middle East because the zionists, the saudis and the neocons keep holding them there

oh FFS. i'll bite.

why, excatly, should the united states get a needle in its ass about east asia again?

how, exactly, coul the united states be stuck in southwest asia?

by zionists, are we to understand simply the israeli rightwing, or the state of israel in general? the term is ambiguous, based on its historical usage, and can mean both the whole or a part. either way, it's reckless.

1-) Chinese media issue warning over America's shift from the M.E to East Asia: http://www.globalsec...20605-voa04.htm

2-) Zionists are neocon jews who are now mostly hiding behind Mitt Romney: Michael Chertoff, Eric Edelman, Dov Zakheim, Alan Dershowitz, Robert Joseph etc... All these guys have systematically worked against peace on the middle east, back to the Clinton administration when they pressured president Bill Clinton to fire all arabists from his staff

ST--

i understood, from the language quoted, supra, that you desired a shift in US military focus to "east asia." have i misunderstood? because the cited article regarding china does not strike me as a convincing argument to pick a fight in east asia, but rather presents that fight as a fait accompli.

in other words, if the disagreement with rightwing israelis is simply that they are sapping US resources in southwest asia, whereas the real fight is in east asia, then it is a disagreement that marks no distinction for me. it's all xenophobic warmongering claptrap.

ST--

i understood, from the language quoted, supra, that you desired a shift in US military focus to "east asia." have i misunderstood? because the cited article regarding china does not strike me as a convincing argument to pick a fight in east asia, but rather presents that fight as a fait accompli.

in other words, if the disagreement with rightwing israelis is simply that they are sapping US resources in southwest asia, whereas the real fight is in east asia, then it is a disagreement that marks no distinction for me. it's all xenophobic warmongering claptrap.

Im am not judging the morality of whats going on, I am merely stating the facts as they are. The State Department now regards China as the most important geopolitical enemy of the U.S, I dont agree with the lable but thats how government people think. Neocon jews keep feeding false information about Russia still being the enemy, when its not, as Colin Powell has repeatedly stated and called on Mitt Romney to get his facts right.

Liz Cheney has recently reprimanded Obama for not helping Czechoslovakia, a country that hasnt existed since 1992!

http://www.rawstory....czechoslovakia/

“I think [Governor Romney] did get it right,” Cheney insisted. “We’ve now had three and a half years of Obama policy and it looks an awful lot like — whether you’re talking about the Mexico City speech in 2009, the Cairo Speech in 2009, the extent to which he’s been apologizing for America, he’s abandoned some of our key allies like Israel, Poland, Czechoslovakia. He’s attempted to appease our enemies, the Iranians, for example, the Russians. … The president himself has got a terrible record on national security, and it’s clearly something that Gov. Romney ought rightly to be pushing.”

At this point, I'm legitimately worried that they've forgotten to join the 21st century. The amount of crap and outright lies that they feed to the american people is outstanding.

Archived