If Romney wins, there will be WW3

Saci Targaryen

It was the best of threads, it was the worst of threads, it was the thread of truth, it was the thread of conspiracy, it was the thread of belief, it was the thread of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Israel, we were all going direct the other way - in short, the thread was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.

...I am not worthy to walk the same ground as you for your words of wisdom overcome my albity to reason Iam yours to command... :bowdown: ...All must bow

It was the best of threads, it was the worst of threads, it was the thread of truth, it was the thread of conspiracy, it was the thread of belief, it was the thread of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Israel, we were all going direct the other way - in short, the thread was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.

It is a far, far, better thread I read than I have ever done. It is a far, far better thread I go to than I have ever known.

It is a far, far, better thread I read than I have ever done. It is a far, far better thread I go to than I have ever known.

One small thread for a man, a giant leap for mankind.............

One small thread for a man, a giant leap for mankind.............

On my board, there's been heartache and pain

I don't know if I can face it again

Can't stop now, I've mod'ed so far

To change this GenChat farce

I wanna read what thread is

I want you to show me

I wanna get what thread is

I know you can show me

Aaaah woah-oh-ooh

On my board, there's been heartache and pain

I don't know if I can face it again

Can't stop now, I've mod'ed so far

To change this GenChat farce

I wanna read what thread is

I want you to show me

I wanna get what thread is

I know you can show me

Aaaah woah-oh-ooh

the things you read when there's no like button........ :bowdown: :rofl:

My family think I'm crazy, and that this is the asylum

I wanna new thread

One that won't make me sick

One that won't make me laugh too hard

Or hit someone with a brick.

I wanna new thread

One that won't make me hurl

One that won't make me all ticked off,

Or says bad things about girls.

One that won't make me report it,

Getting people banned

One that features Conway,

Willie, and Waylon

I wanna new thread.

Got this thread all in my brain., :bang: lately things dont read the same..writin funny but I dont know why.. scuse me why I write my reply...Damn this thread all around...don`t know if Im comin up or down.. am I happy or in misery...whatever it is that thread put a spell on me....LOCK EM OUT

I wanna new thread

One that won't make me sick

One that won't make me laugh too hard

Or hit someone with a brick.

I wanna new thread

One that won't make me hurl

One that won't make me all ticked off,

Or says bad things about girls.

One that won't make me report it,

Getting people banned

One that features Conway,

Willie, and Waylon

I wanna new thread.

I don't know if I've ever said this before but if I haven't I'll say it for good measure. You are a lyrical genius. I think you should win a grammy for taking Huey Lewis and the News lyrics and making a post mocking this thread.

I don't know if I've ever said this before but if I haven't I'll say it for good measure. You are a lyrical genius. I think you should win a grammy for taking Huey Lewis and the News lyrics and making a post mocking this thread.

Welcome to the Elder Sister Fan club!

So... As far as I understand it, the rules of this board is that one shouldn't post just to say they agree with, or like another post... Damn you Elder Sister !!! You made me break the rules.

Want a conspiracy? I think this thread was a setup just to have me irresistibly say that I liked ES post...

Archived