If Romney wins, there will be WW3

Saci Targaryen

Dear Mossad,

Please take care of Saci now, he is ruining all of your super secret plans and is annoying the rest of us. THNX.

Mossad and Shin-Bet have nothing on me. I know who they are and what their next move is going to be. They won't pull an Yitzhak Rabin on me. They know what I'm talking about.

Mossad and Shin-Bet have nothing on me. I know who they are and what their next move is going to be. They won't pull an Yitzhak Rabin on me. They know what I'm talking about.

Rap for Stacie T

Mossad and Shin-bet ain't got nothing on me.

I'm the genuine bad ass Hoodlum Stacie T.

All you comfortable folks sittin' home in the burbs

Betta watch out Muthas cause I'm kickin to the curb.

So bring it, Mossad, Netanyahu and Mitt

Cause I'm the genuine, paranoid, hoodlum, Stacie T

• 4 weeks later...

Less than 24 hours till the possible begging of the end: http://www.theblaze....660-620x413.jpg

That guy in the blue shades looks like Buck Rodgers in the 21st Century.

If Mitt Romney gets elected, will WW3 be a battle in space? Will it be like Battlestar Gallactica? I am deeply concerned about this, Saci. I was already worried about being shoved back in the kitchen, barefoot and pregnant, by Romney and Company. Now I have to worry about Space Invasion on top of erosion of women's rights.

things are going to work out just fine, i think.

Damn you, Merc. Chef. I read my quote and thought, "When did I say that? Do I like Romney? And going barefoot? Was I high??"

Tricksy, tricksy... :P

I say no. There are not enough spelling errors. But we could have a test. Why do you think the Ottoman empire was the largest empire in the world?

Mongol?

Ah, but you see the key here is that he/she DOES believe the Ottoman Empire was in fact the largest Empire in the world.

Now to further this, Saci, what is your view of the terrain in the Ottoman Empire.

a. flat

b. hilly

c. himalayas

This should, once and for all, tell us if

1. it's OS

2. we're all heading for WW3

3. EU is actually EUARABIA and will go fully muslim in approx 3 years (+/-1.5)

Archived