Favorite Villain

Commander Jon Snow

Earlier I posted Petyr Baelish. However, I wonder if Winter could be construed as a villain; particularly as I was reading Tyrion's conversation with Lord Commander Mormont this morning. The thought of winter slowly creeping south and the rise of the Others sends shivers down my spine. Given that Winter is the ultimate threat, and the game of thrones merely a distraction, could Winter be called a villain? If so, it gets my vote hands down.

Theon Greyjoy, Roose Bolton, Littlefinger, Euron Greyjoy, Ramsay Bolton, Tywin Lannister (he pisses me off, but I enjoy him), Victarion, Tattered Prince, Margaery Tyrell (yes, this girl is creepy, I want a PoV of her so bad!), Jaime Lannister (yes, a anti-villain in my opinion, but a villain nonetheless), Cersei Lannister (magnificent love-to-hate), Olenna Tyrell, Varys (???), Walder Rivers, Lame Lothar, Vargo Hoat.

The ones I truly hate to hate: Walder Frey, Janos Slynt, Daario.

So many to choose from. I loved to hate Vargo Hoat and his merry men.

I simply hate Ramsay Bolton, the only character in the series that I feel that way about.

There is something of a magnificent bastard about Roose Bolton. "Almost, you make me rue the day that I raped your mother".

Qyburn is absolutely chilling. You only gradually realise what a monster he is.

Cersei, Varys, and Littlefinger I'm pretty neutral towards.

My favorite future villain is Arya Stark, I just know she is going to kill someone meaningful in the plot and all the readers will be outraged.

Edit-

Unless someone proves me wrong she still has the most single-handed kills in ASOIAF.

Littlefinger! But I'm probably biased because he's my favourite character.

Edit-

Unless someone proves me wrong she still has the most single-handed kills in ASOIAF.

She's killed what, 5 people? The stable boy in AGOT, the guard at Harrenhal, that boy at the inn with the Hound, the brother of the NIght's Watch (I can't remember his name) in Braavos and the man she poisons with the coin in Braavos as well. I think others have killed more.

Littlefinger! But I'm probably biased because he's my favourite character.

She's killed what, 5 people? The stable boy in AGOT, the guard at Harrenhal, that boy at the inn with the Hound, the brother of the NIght's Watch (I can't remember his name) in Braavos and the man she poisons with the coin in Braavos as well. I think others have killed more.

Well, if others have killed more , name them.

She has the most kills out of any POV as of yet

It is known.

Edit--

I didnt add her assisted kills either, 2 people she named and for the 3rd she helped Jaqen kill a group of guards in Harrenhal.

2nd Edit , Arya killed 2 people when she was with the Hound in that fight in the Inn, the Hound only killed 1 in that fight.

1 was on her Death Wish list that she recited nightly , the other was the squire

LOL at Kitchen Nightmares! Yeee!

Yeah i think the Jeyne thing and the whole creepin' on Sansa thing just totally ruined Littlefinger for me.

Poor Jeyne... I didn't catch it until my third or fourth read-through, but at that point, I was already pretty sick of LF and his creeptacularness. Jeyne just sealed it for me.

I don't know if Varys is actually EVIL, per-se, but he's not a friend to any of our favorite Stark protags.

Well, if others have killed more , name them.

She has the most kills out of any POV as of yet

It is known.

Edit--

I didnt add her assisted kills either, 2 people she named and for the 3rd she helped Jaqen kill a group of guards in Harrenhal.

2nd Edit , Arya killed 2 people when she was with the Hound in that fight in the Inn, the Hound only killed 1 in that fight.

1 was on her Death Wish list that she recited nightly , the other was the squire

Only the POV characters? Hmmm, what about Tyrion? He's killed Shae and his father and he participated in two battles, so I think he's killed more people than Arya.

Only the POV characters? Hmmm, what about Tyrion? He's killed Shae and his father and he participated in two battles, so I think he's killed more people than Arya.

Since when do battle kills count as single-handed kills?

If your going to count kills in battles then Tyrion has over 5000 kills after setting Stannis' fleet on fire.

If you want to keep it within context though you can still try to point out another character with more single-handed kills.(There are none btw)

*edit*

Also this is in a "Villains" thread , this is not a "How many people did they kill in battle" thread

Archived