Favorite Villain

Commander Jon Snow

Hard to choose between Tywin and Roose because they're both so cold and cunning. Probably leaning Tywin because he could really shut Cersei up whenever she got willful.

And I know he isn't a villain but if you asked me who I hated most, I would have to vote Pycelle. When he called Joff "the noblest child the gods ever put on this earth" during Tyrion's trial was legitimately the maddest I had ever been during the entire series. Good fucking riddance. Rot in seven hells, grand maester.

Poor Jeyne... I didn't catch it until my third or fourth read-through, but at that point, I was already pretty sick of LF and his creeptacularness. Jeyne just sealed it for me.

I don't know if Varys is actually EVIL, per-se, but he's not a friend to any of our favorite Stark protags.

Yeah. When i read that she was kept in his brother for....gods only know what...i was all "...wut...Isnt she Sansa's age? :ack:"

Since i dig the Targs, Varys is pretty interesting in my book. "For the realm!"

None really.

Okay, some folks are nasty - by modern standards, but I don't see them as villains, and I don't have a favourite.

One of these is certainly Walder Frey, another would be Ramsay Snow.

What exactly does a man (or woman) make a villain in your eyes?

In terms of entertainment value it has to be Cersei for me. I always find her chapters pretty funny and I really enjoy disliking her.

The one I hate the most though is Joffrey by far. I don't think I ever cheered so much about somebody's death as I did with him.

Roose Bolton!

He has the ability to scare the badass Robb Stark without doing anything. He is a soft-spoken man in a land full of boisterous bruisers, and somehow everyone shuts up when he speaks. He has more cruelty in his pinky than all the Freys combined. He rapes Ramsay's mother, then verbally bitch-slaps him about it so hard his head falls off his shoulders and goes a-wandering in the Land of Always Winter. He actually managed to make people give him the nickname the Leech Lord, the wickedest nickname a flaying, kingslayer rapist has ever had. He wears pink.

But most importantly, he does not piss the hell out of me like Joffrey, Cersei, Jaime, Ramsay, or the Freys... he just terrifies me. The creepy is strong in this one...

Yeah. When i read that she was kept in his brother for....gods only know what...i was all "...wut...Isnt she Sansa's age? :ack:"

SHE WAS SANSA'S BEST FRIEND

AND NOW HE HAS SANSA

ASDLKFJASLKFJSDLKJSADLFKJ

:shocked:

I will find GRRM and force him to kill LF (hopefully by choking on a beet). And then I will cackle and scream my vengeance to the skies.

• 3 months later...

Archived