[BOOK SPOILERS] Lines you want kept in the show's adaption

JaegrM

Possibly belongs to the TV board, but the amount of spoilers and relevance to the book make me inclined to post in this board.

What lines from the story do you desire to be kept in the show?

Example; "You know nothing Jon Snow"

Not sure when it occurs, or exact lines, but Jamie's line about

You are still a maiden I trust?

she blushed, yes

Good I Only rescue maidens

From aDWD, If delivered properly-

Daenerys: Her anger flashed. Have you forgotten who I am?"

Daario: No, Have you?"

If Delivered properly, it may give Daario some semblance of bad-ass-ness even though I strongly dislike the character.:

Plus I just generally ;like the line.

One more; since it's been said, but... yeah.

I want more "You know nothing"/ "You know nothing Jon Snow"

I want Tywin's insult on Tyrion kept the same after he asks him for Casterly Rock

"You ask me that? You, who killed your mother to come into the world? You are an ill-made, devious, disobedient, spiteful little creature full of envy, lust, and low cunning. Men's laws give you the right to bear my name and display my colors, since I cannot prove that your are not mine. To teach me humility, the gods have condemned me to watch you waddle about wearing that proud lion that was my father's sigil and his father's before him. But neither gods nor men shall ever compel me to turn Casterly Rock into your whorehouse."

"I am but a young girl, and know little of the ways of war."

"You raped her, you killed her, you murdered her children."

“Woman?” She chuckled. “Is that meant to insult me? I would return the slap, if I took you for a man.”

"Do you even know what honor is?" A horse.

"Kill the boy Jon Snow, and let the man be born. Winter is almost upon us..."

Speaking of Roose

"Jaime Lannister sends his regards"

Yes please. :bowdown: And the quote above yours, also from Roose.

I also want the lines of Sandor when he wants the mercy of a quick death. I should've fucked her bloody etc. Why? I wouldn't know.

OH. And when Ygritte dies, she HAS to say 'You know nothing, Jon Snow'. Please, give me that. After that I'll go crying in a corner.

I'd love if they include the Hound's best lines in Season 3. He's been so poorly used in the first 2 seasons, but its A Storm of Swords where he most shines for me. I'd love to see this bit of for shadowing:

"Keep your mouth shut and do as I tell you, and maybe we'll make it in time for your uncle's bloody wedding."

And also when he tells the boatman at Lord Harroway's town that he'll pay him after they cross on "knight's honor" then later tells him: " A dead man's note, good for more than nine thousand dragons. Ten of it is yours. I'll be back for the rest of it one day, so see you don't go spending it."

"Writing. What good's writing? You promised gold. Knight's honor, you said."

"Knights have no bloody honor,. Time you learned that, old man."

"Jaime Lannister sends his regards." - Roose Bolton

"Don't make me rue the day I raped your mother." - Roose Bolton

"Reek, Reek, it rhymes with freak." - Theon Greyjoy

"Her name was Elia. You raped her, you killed her, you murdered her children." - Oberyn Martell

"Only Cat." - Petyr Baelish

"Edd, fetch me a block." - Jon Snow

"You would break the King's peace?" "No, I would shatter it." - Barristan Selmy

"For the Watch." - Bowen Marsh

"With fire and blood!" - Doran Martell

Archived