Rhaegar Targaryen

IlMentore96

Can someone please tell me why the guy from Vikings is number 1 Rhaegar on Tumblr? Even in Youtube videos.

This (I like the Lyanna though)

I don't get it!

Isn't Rhaegar supposed to be attractive in a beautiful way, not a rough way? This is the furthest away image I have of Rhaegar but he is constantly portraying the Dragon Prince.

Can someone please tell me why the guy from Vikings is number 1 Rhaegar on Tumblr? Even in Youtube videos.

This (I like the Lyanna though)

I don't get it!

Isn't Rhaegar supposed to be attractive in a beautiful way, not a rough way? This is the furthest away image I have of Rhaegar but he is constantly portraying the Dragon Prince.

Well he isn't otherworldy in any sense, but he is OK.

Certainly better than the male model types that keep getting posted.

Why are all so obsessed with such strong jaws and features? He was described as beautiful. You want another Ned Stark or what? These actors can play Brandon or a young Robert but not a Targaryen.

CiarĂ¡n Hinds in a double role of Mance Rayder/Rhaegar Targaryen.

Sooooo one actor for two characters that are so different...hmmmm...well it's also a buisness, it's cheaper to pay one actor than two i guess. I am suprised, but lets see how all that will turn.

Thanks for the info.

Sooooo one actor for two characters that are so different...hmmmm...well it's also a buisness, it's cheaper to pay one actor than two i guess. I am suprised, but lets see how all that will turn.

Thanks for the info.

Ahm, she meant that Mance is Rhaegar. An ongoing theory here ;)

Noooooooooooooooo, i am still reading the books.haha what a funny theory! Well, better have to finish A Feast for Crows and ADWD!

Well, it's not a spoiler, just a total crackpot.

But just in case, you better stick to the "Still reading" forum until you finish ADWD.

Archived