GoT actors in other shows

Dragonstoned

Richard Madden plays a homosexual paramedic in Sirens! Which actually is an awesome show.

He also plays gay Kirk Brandon in Worried About The Boy.

Maisie Williams (Arya) and Luwin (don't know his real name) are in The Secret of Crickley Hall on BBC1 at the moment.

Sean Bean in Accused (dressed as a woman for some reason)

Joe Dempsie and Jerome Flynn will be both in new BBC shows I think

This was awesome. I believe they were also in Accused, they had a few episodes over a few weeks of different storylines.

He also plays gay Kirk Brandon in Worried About The Boy.

Maisie Williams (Arya) and Luwin (don't know his real name) are in The Secret of Crickley Hall on BBC1 at the moment.

Wow. I will try to check that out. I really liked Maester Luwin (one of the sadest deaths for me), and Maisie is a fine young actress.

Wow. I will try to check that out. I really liked Maester Luwin (one of the sadest deaths for me), and Maisie is a fine young actress.

Yeah the first one was on Sunday I think, the next one is next week. I will warn you that it was a bit shocking, had some child abuse going on that I wasn't aware of before I watched it.

Flynn will be in "Reaper Street". Not sure about Joe Dempsie though. He played in so many BBC shows I got confused (Doctor Who, Merlin, The Fades, Accused)

Oh really? I know Dempsie was in Accused as well, I'll look out for the others :)

Michelle Fairley and Josef Altin(Pyp) were in a few episodes of misfits.

Richard Madden plays a homosexual paramedic in Sirens! Which actually is an awesome show.

Lena Headey is in the non-cartoon version of the Jungle Book, it was so odd seeing her as a non cartoon disney princessish type of character kind of twilight zoneish.

Gilly and Gendry were in skins.

and not to mention the amount of GOT characters in Harry Potter... Osha(Tonks), Catelyn(Mrs. Granger even if you don't see her face), Walder Frey(Argus Filch) and others I cannot remember ATM.

Check this out

http://urlivinginafantasyworld.tumblr.com/post/35847194154/harry-potter-and-the-game-of-thrones

Mance Rayder = Dumbledore's brother

The guy that plays Walder Frey was the Hogwarts caretaker guy (forgot the name) in the Harry Potter movies. The Osha actress I think was also in the HP movies somewhere.

Mark Addy (Robert Baratheon) was in many films including, probably too old for you high school kids, a great role in The Full Monty

Stephen Dillane (Stannis) is a fabulous theatre actor who has played in many cool productions here in London, including one particularly memorable production of Shakespeare's Macbeth where he played all the roles (yes, you kind of had to be there, but he was fabulous in it)

And Littlefinger was, before the Wire, the lead in a controversial BBC series about a promiscuous gay guy, called Queer as Folk.

I'm sure there are others...

Wasn't Littlefinger in the latest Batman movie? And I think Lysa and Marillion were in Prometheus. Luwin was also in the American version of The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo.

Apologies for not knowing their real names. I could research but I'm lazy, and it's much easier to know who we're talking about this way ;)

and not to mention the amount of GOT characters in Harry Potter... Osha(Tonks), Catelyn(Mrs. Granger even if you don't see her face), Walder Frey(Argus Filch) and others I cannot remember ATM.

Yes, you do. You see her and Hermione's father's face as the memory charm is working on them. They just stare into space.

Archived