GoT actors in other shows

Dragonstoned

Sirens with Richard Madden ist such an awesome show! Hope they get a second season but i don't think so anymore :/

edit: Just read they will get a second season but who knows when

To all of those people asking about Sirens, sadly Channel 4 have not recommissioned series 2. So that's your lot I'm afraid.

— Rhys Thomas (@RhysThomasOBE)

October 17, 2011

But if you have some later source which disputes this, please share!

Peter Dinklage was on a few episodes of 30 Rock playing the love interest of Tina Fey's character. She kept mistaking him for a child.

Natalie Dormer played Anne Bolyen on the Tudors. Anne's storyline is VERY similar to what Marge goes through in later books. Not to mention King Henry's ancestors fought in the War of the Roses which inspired a Song of Ice and Fire. Natalie Dormer is very lucky!

The actor that plays Marillion and the actress that plays Lysa Tully are both in Promethus.

Marillion (sorry, don't know his real name!), Sean Bean and Carice Van Houten are all in Black Death. Carice basically plays a blonde Melisandre. Sean Bean is not so much a Ned Stark in this but... good film!

Natalie Tena is Tonks in the Harry Potter films.

Lena Headey plays a Queen in 300. I love her Arya Stark-ish moment at the end of the film.

Mark Addy (Robert Baratheon) was in many films including, probably too old for you high school kids, a great role in The Full Monty

Mark Addy was in Red Riding: In the Year of our Lord 1983, one of the 2009 TV adaptations of the excellent Red Riding quartet books. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Riding. I caught in on TV again only the other night.

Alfie Allen (Theon) is in Atonement although I didnt notice him at first because I was focused on the interactions of Juno Temple and Benedict Cumberbatch (creepy!)

Peter Dinklage - Chronicles of Narnia (the first one)

Lancel is in Nickelodeon's House of Anubis

James Cosmo is the man. He is in Trainspotting, Troy, Chronicles of Narnia, SoA Season 3 as the priest Kellim Ashby, and Citadel. I love this guy!

Whom did he play in Narnia? I cannot seem to remember him.

Was he the Santa?

Michelle Fairley and Josef Altin(Pyp) were in a few episodes of misfits.

Richard Madden plays a homosexual paramedic in Sirens! Which actually is an awesome show.

Lena Headey is in the non-cartoon version of the Jungle Book, it was so odd seeing her as a non cartoon disney princessish type of character kind of twilight zoneish.

Gilly and Gendry were in skins.

and not to mention the amount of GOT characters in Harry Potter... Osha(Tonks), Catelyn(Mrs. Granger even if you don't see her face), Walder Frey(Argus Filch) and others I cannot remember ATM.

The NW ranger that Ned beheaded was in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

Archived