GoT actors in other shows

Dragonstoned

Yeah that guy looks familiar I think he's been around. For some reason Baelishes actor looks really familiar too although I can't figure out where from.

That just reminded. Peter Baelish (Littlefinger) is in the opeing scens of The Dark Knight Rises. Playing the part of a mercenary.

Mark Addy (Robert Baratheon) played Roland in A Knight's Tale

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau(Jaime Lannister) was in Wimbledon, Black Hawk Down as a Delta and Kingdom of Heaven

Aiden Gillen (Littlefinger) was a CIA agent in The Dark Knight Rises

@Snowman....thanks for that post. Kingdom of Heaven is a really good movie. Assuming that he is on the side of Orlando Bloom and not the Persians.

Peter Dinklage (Tyrion) was in the Chris Rock movie Death At A Funeral. I just saw Davos in Warhorse recently. Littlefinger was in one of HBOs other best all time shows The Wire. Besides Sean Bean I've prob seen Lena Headey in the most movies. Have seen Tywin in stuff to like those Underworld movies about vampires and werewolves. Mark Addy in Knights Tale that yes was terrible.

Peter Dinklage (Tyrion) was in the Chris Rock movie Death At A Funeral.

He was in the original too, if I remember correctly. A lot of the actors crop up on British tv fairly regularly (as you'd expect). Of the top of my head, I saw Michelle Fairly (Catelyn) on an old episode of the Catherine Tate show the other night, and a few weeks ago I saw Liam Cunningham in The Escapist.

A few of the others are familiar to me from over the years, although I haven't seen them recently.

Mark Addy (The Full Monty, Knights Tale, Trollied)

David Bradley (Harry Potter)

Natalia Tena (Harry Potter)

Peter Dinklage (Elf, Ice Age 4)

Iain Glenn (Downtown Abbey)

Jerome Flynn (Soldier Soldier)

Charles Dance (Merlin, Going Postal)

James Cosmo (Braveheart, Soldier Soldier)

Harry Lloyd (Doctor Who)

Ralph Ineson (The Office)

[Ygritte] (Downtown Abbey)

[Alton Lannister] (Emmerdale)

Also, Jack Gleeson (Joffrey) I heard was in the Dark Knight, and if I remember correctly, I'm pretty sure he's the kid who sees Batman and says "The other kids won't believe me," to which Batman's automatic response is to give him a sharp throwing weapon as a souvenir.

Archived