Dealbreakers

Elder Sister

You would think root vegetables would be more straight forward, but no.

One day, you will rue your unwarranted underestimation of the devious nature of root vegetables.

Rue, I tell you.

Okay, I've accepted Glee has no plot...but have you seen Blaine? I mean holy shit that guy is hot. I question my straightness when he performs.

I just can't get past the cringeworthyness of the show to get that far, although I admit I've not made it through an entire episode, and have no desire to try to.

Agreed. Nothing good can ever come from going out with a rag.

Going out with a Barca supporter would be worse, that irritating superiority complex that just would make you want to punch them in the face, then go and chop Messi's legs off just to watch them cry.

Where is all this Coldplay hate coming from? They aren't that bad.

As to Dealbreakers, the only ones I can really think of is smoking and perhaps not reading at all. I don't need someone to read as much as I do, but I do like discussing books/music on a daily basis.

As an aside, Canada do have Arcade Fire which sort of makes up for Nickelback

They really are, the only thing their music should be used for is a cure to insomnia.

I'm quite a fan of everything they've made except their most recent album , but I know I'm in the minority. Most of my friends can't stand them either.

I'm quite a fan of everything they've made except their most recent album , but I know I'm in the minority. Most of my friends can't stand them either.

I'm sure their actually quite nice guys, I've got nothing against them at all as people but I find their music very dull and boring, particularly their guitar and bass.

I'm sure their actually quite nice guys, I've got nothing against them at all as people but I find their music very dull and boring, particularly their guitar and bass.

I agree about the guitar, it's really nothing special except for some songs off A Rush of Blood and Viva, I think the only reason I really got into them was because they were quite piano heavy for their first two albums.

Put me on the side of saying Nickleback really isn't that bad. No way they're good, but I don't get why they end up with so much hate toward them. Same with Glee - is it that much worse than anything else watched by tweens?

I sorta get the Kanye hate but the dude is talented IMO, or at least put together some shit worthy of respect.

Warning signs for me are making fun of someone's appearance/disability, having cheated on a previous guy, rude to waitresses and waiters, short temper, being Republican.

Not necessarily deal breakers, but definitely things to watch out for.

Someone who can't take responsibility after fucking up, putting it entirely on the other person instead. When The Fonz couldn't say sorry, it was funny in context, but in actuality he would look like an insecure jerk.

Showing affection or attraction towards me. Ew, what is wrong with you.

*hugs* just to be irritating ;)

Archived