Boardology

Winter's Knight

Here's another of my observations:

1:) Stannis' fans (commonly called King's men) are the most aggressive to trolls.

2.) Sansa fans usually end up trying to convert said troll.

3.) Mance trolls are blinded by his awesomeness and tend to see everything with a Mance tag.

4.) Dany fans are the fewest and possibly the most subdued

You still forget the Cat-hate-threads or the Sansa-is-a-shallow-girl-threads.

And Jon is maybe the son of Lyanna, because this was surely not discussed before.

Or it will be a "who would win in a duel" thread, in which case it will get forumgamed these days. Those threads used to stay in General before, though, but the mor policies seem to have changed.

Oh one more: Everyone is Ashara Dayne.

Or a secret Targaryen.

THREE THOUSAND POSTS OH YEA!!!!!!

Showoff. :P

1:) Stannis' fans (commonly called King's men) are the most aggressive to trolls.

3.) Mance trolls are blinded by his awesomeness and tend to see everything with a Mance tag.

This looks fammiliar...

Didnt you post this before?

People who have only read the books once, or have only really seen the show and not read the books ask questions such as "Why do people think that Ned wasn't a great swordsman?"

Yeah. The show has painted Ned in a new light unfortunately. As much as I like him, he's not on par with the Kingslayer.

I like Stannis and Dany. I maybe alone in this opinion though.

You're not. I like them both though I think Dany has to kill the young girl and let the queen be born. But there are some zealots out there :)

We define each other and what would one be without the other?

Alas ser, no. I cannot forgive him for slaying my king and insulting Gilly.

It's hard to know who is R'hllor between Stannis and Dany. Even Red Priests don't agree on that.

As to number four, PatrickStormborn is the best one of them. If we, the King's men and women, don't take care enough, he surely can convert people to Daenerys' cause.

Archived