Boardology

Winter's Knight

lol. a puzzle I am not so sure of. It's what the Tyrells' jester is called.

btw, you might honestly be the weirdest guy on the boards, but I suppose that's just because of my brain-theft habit, surely.

Have you met DR Supporter?

Hey, leave WK alone! I want her wit to be used in more hilarious threads than helping to support you Stanley'sSquad!

Another law: About 50% of the first-time posters will often open a new thread and claim that the issue has not been discussed before. It will most likely me a thread on why Benjen joined the Watch.

Or is Syrio Forel Alive / Jaquen.

We define each other and what would one be without the other?

Truly, I have come to love and respect the dany fans, before they were just an obstacle to be overcome, now respected oponents.

Alas ser, no. I cannot forgive him for slaying my king and insulting Gilly.

Ok, ok. Thats fair, I geuss. I still think you might turn to him one day...

Truly, I have come to love and respect the dany fans, before they were just an obstacle to be overcome, now respected oponents.

Truly, we shall be like the Norse Heroes-by day we shall fight valiantly and by night we shall feast as comrades.

Ok, ok. Thats fair, I geuss. I still think you might turn to him one day...

Turn on him perhaps.

I don't think House Whent has enough gold to do that...

Not every Whent is the traditional castellan. Some of us raid and pillage. Besides the frey castles seems ripe. Lets assume Stannis becomes king of Westeros, the freys are all going to hang and their castle would provide enough gold to delete Stannis

Have you met DR Supporter?

oh yes, what would the forum be without threads dedicated to the virtues of kidnapping "cute" children from their parents, or the shipping of Shireen and Tommen, and the possibility that Shireen was behind the assassination of Jon Snow.

Being weird is at least better than living in Mance's shadow.

I didn't mean that as an insult. You just say the most hilarious (and slightly bizarre) things to me from time to time.

Hey, leave WK alone! I want her wit to be used in more hilarious threads than helping to support you Stanley'sSquad!

Another law: About 50% of the first-time posters will often open a new thread and claim that the issue has not been discussed before. It will most likely me a thread on why Benjen joined the Watch.

Or is Syrio Forel Alive / Jaquen.

Also in every Jaime thread his name will interchangeably be spelt Jaime or Jamie (often both ways by the same poster).

Edit: Another Rule

Using your IPhone to post will result in multiple double posts and general annoyance.

Not every Whent is the traditional castellan. Some of us raid and pillage. Besides the frey castles seems ripe. Lets assume Stannis becomes king of Westeros, the freys are all going to hang and their castle would provide enough gold to delete Stannis

The King shall gift the Twins to a leal supporter, Ser, and not to you.

oh yes, what would the forum be without threads dedicated to the virtues of kidnapping "cute" children from their parents, or the shipping of Shireen and Tommen, and the possibility that Shireen was behind the assassination of Jon Snow.

And Myrcella. Lots and lots of Myrcella.

Also in every Jaime thread his name will interchangeably be spelt Jaime or Jamie (often both ways by the same poster).

Similar in every Cersei thread, there will be spellings Cersei, Cercei, Circe, Cerce etc.

Archived