Boardology

Winter's Knight

There is always a forum battle going on. Mostly they end quickly, but every now and then a big one pops up. You will find me in the heart of those. These boards would be so much more peaceful if we all accepted stannis into our hearts.

Direwolves would be clad in ballerina tutus and dance a snow white ballet before I accept Stannis as king.

We should really pity those who do not see the greatness of Stannis, for truly they have not come to understand the light. (Adding a B) to show this is humour, for those who think it is a serious and not lighthearted statement).

On a related note, there is a disturbing lack of Jon Hamm in Medieval Attire on the Internet.

Direwolves would be clad in ballerina tutus and dance a snow white ballet before I accept Stannis as king.

That can be arranged.

Laws I have noted:

* Every Jon thread will inevitably attract David Selig who'll tell us of the boringness of Jon Snow.

* Stannis fans and Dany fans are like R'hllor and the Great Other, constantly at war. They complete each other,methinks.

* Every week, you'll get a thread about who is the best swordsman of Westeros (there are spin-offs like Best Essosi Fighter, Best low-born fighter...)

* It's best to avoid Tyrion/Sansa threads if you don't want to get sucked in a maelstrom of endless arguing. Opinions rarely change and threads get locked by the mods before their terms.

* Tread lightly when you discuss Cat/Jon relationship, very lightly.

* Secret Targs, secret Targs everywhere

Laws I have noted:

* Every Jon thread will inevitably attract David Selig who'll tell us of the boringness of Jon Snow.

* Stannis fans and Dany fans are like R'hllor and the Great Other, constantly at war. They complete each other,methinks.

* Every week, you'll get a thread about who is the best swordsman of Westeros (there are spin-offs like Best Essosi Fighter, Best low-born fighter...)

* It's best to avoid Tyrion/Sansa threads if you don't want to get sucked in a maelstrom of endless arguing. Opinions rarely change and threads get locked by the mods before their terms.

* Tread lightly when you discuss Cat/Jon relationship, very lightly.

* Secret Targs, secret Targs everywhere

People who have only read the books once, or have only really seen the show and not read the books ask questions such as "Why do people think that Ned wasn't a great swordsman?"

People who have only read the books once, or have only really seen the show and not read the books ask questions such as "Why do people think that Ned wasn't a great swordsman?"

Yea, thats rather annoying. I love ned to but he is not good at everything and him being a great swordsman is just not who he is.

I like the fact that you keep insisting yor name is idiotic; there's a mysterious feel to it, almost like a puzzle. And have I ever told you I like solving puzzles.

My screen name is kinda boring as well. But seeing as I love reading about extinct houses...

lol. a puzzle I am not so sure of. It's what the Tyrells' jester is called.

btw, you might honestly be the weirdest guy on the boards, but I suppose that's just because of my brain-theft habit, surely.

We define each other and what would one be without the other?

:wub: So you a stannis fan now?

(please say yes, we could use your help and clever wit)

Alas ser, no. I cannot forgive him for slaying my king and insulting Gilly.

OMFG! Really? Help! STANNATICS have won! aaaahh!!!

I yield to Stannis...but not so easily. I shall hire a faceless man to poison him at his coronation

You cant afford the faceless men, they will force you to give something super important up to them.

:wub: So you a stannis fan now?

(please say yes, we could use your help and clever wit)

Hey, leave WK alone! I want her wit to be used in more hilarious threads than helping to support you Stanley'sSquad!

Another law: About 50% of the first-time posters will often open a new thread and claim that the issue has not been discussed before. It will most likely me a thread on why Benjen joined the Watch.

Archived