Hizdahr zo Loraq, King of Westeros

willy york

Will you be disappointed if Hizdahr becomes the king of westeros? I know that everyone is expecting him to somehow die off; however, everything doesnt always happen so neat and tidy in ASoIaF and Hizdahr may very well become the king.

Although I personally will feel disappointed to see such a cowardly character become king, I think it is the most likely outcome. What do you think?

Will you be disappointed if Hizdahr becomes the king of westeros? I know that everyone is expecting him to somehow die off; however, everything doesnt always happen so neat and tidy in ASoIaF and Hizdahr may very well become the king.

Although I personally will feel disappointed to see such a cowardly character become king, I think it is the most likely outcome. What do you think?

Really? This guy won't last five minutes in Westeros. The plotting between him and the Green Grace is so obvious. Sure, Dany is too inexperienced to see what they truly are, but more experienced players of the game (LF, Varys, Tyrion, etc) would play them like a harp.

if anybody is trying to troll its GRRM i am only stating things that are actually happening in the books

everyone basically agrees that dany (or maybe stannis) are the most likely future rulers of westeros. hizdahr is her husband (father of dragons). i dont think its that big of a stretch tbh

Well we saw what abiltity he has to rule in Mereen after Dany left and he was an incompetent who was deposed in a coup within short order. Even some of his supporters among the noble families aren't that hot about him. This is in his own home town. If he lives and Dany does not give him the axe for treason, he stays in Mereen and rules it in her name perhaps but the marriage and him in particular are a major liability in Westeros. So under no circumstances does he go West with her if he even stays alive and married to her.

Archived