Whats the most unintentionaly funny moment to you?

Rereading AFFC. cracking up in Cersei's chapters.

She does comething stupid...compares herself to tywin..in the below sentence she has just created faith millitants

Even her lord father could have done no better. At a stroke, she had rid King’s Landing of the plague of sparrows, secured Tommen’s blessing, and lessened the crown’s debt by close to a million dragons.

Yes you did all that and also got another army in you kingdom.

You mean the irony of Cat trying to hold the moral high ground while holding a knife to a child with mental disabilities throat.

Jinglebells was a grown man.

The Unsullied, sorry when reading about their training it seemed like GRRM was continually trying to out do himself with how grim dark it was supposed to be thus giving us a sequence where not only do they have to kill a puppy but also a baby.

Renly's peach.

And... Lysa calling Littlefinger "my precious". That scene is (probably) meant to be unsettling and discomforting and squicky and whatnot (a fourteen-year-old girl having to hear her aunt's immodest orgasm!), but Lysa sounds like Gollum.

The sellsword named Chiggen. It just sounds so funny. Chiggen. Shame he didn't get to fight Daenerys, then we'd have... fried Chiggen. :cool4:

OK now I'm laughing at this :lol:

If you re-read GoT you realise that almost everything that Viserys says if unintentionaly funny

"Do you want to wake the dragon?"

"If you don`t satisfy him you`ll wake the dragon like never before"

"Watch your tongue Jorah or I`ll cut it out"

Renly's peach.

And... Lysa calling Littlefinger "my precious". That scene is (probably) meant to be unsettling and discomforting and squicky and whatnot (a fourteen-year-old girl having to hear her aunt's immodest orgasm!), but Lysa sounds like Gollum.

The sellsword named Chiggen. It just sounds so funny. Chiggen. Shame he didn't get to fight Daenerys, then we'd have... fried Chiggen. :cool4:

omfg :lol:

If you re-read GoT you realise that almost everything that Viserys says if unintentionaly funny

"Do you want to wake the dragon?"

"If you don`t satisfy him you`ll wake the dragon like never before"

"Watch your tongue Jorah or I`ll cut it out"

HAHAH, it actually is; you're right

Jinglebells was a grown man.

The Unsullied, sorry when reading about their training it seemed like GRRM was continually trying to out do himself with how grim dark it was supposed to be thus giving us a sequence where not only do they have to kill a puppy but also a baby.

My bad.....his age totally takes the irony away :P

Dany's "erotic" dance troupe.

"The site of their arousal was arousing."

:ack:

:rofl:

Are they the ones who launch women into the air and then catch them on their penises? Because that was hilarious

Oh, this just reminded me, the line when the phrase "they're calling it te War of Five Kings" is first uttered, I chuckled and thought that they might be just a tad premature in the naming there

I've counted 8 kings so far, plus Dany, plus Mance, plus the unresolved Kingship of the North leaves open the way for Rickon and/or Jon

Archived