Whats the most unintentionaly funny moment to you?

He just ran forward waving his arms yelling "I yield, I yield"

Arya let her head droop, only half aware of what was going on around her. Hot Pie was yielding some more . . . Next she was stumbling past the men on their gibbet, while Hot Pie told their captors he'd bake them pies and tarts if they didn't hurt him.

Well, a man's gotta eat, even a captor! :)

• 1 year later...

Sansa's and Tyrion's wedding night, when she describes his body in her head thinking how everything is so deformed and horrible and then she thinks of his penis as also being weird, but the description sounds like a normal erect penis:

I can't help but laugh and think "Girl, hate to break it to you, but that is what they look like". She's just bound to be dissappointed again with that approach.

The penis head turns red when erect. Specially on caucasian males which Tyrion is because he is a lannister.

Lord Tywin's general contempt for everyone and everything below his station cracks me up.

He hates the Free Cities and calls their leaders "cheese kings" and "spice lords" -- both of which are hilarious.

The way he dismisses Thoros of Myr as "that fat jape of a priest." Comedy gold.

Those are two examples that spring to mind, but Tywin has a ton of great one liners.

Lord Tywin's general contempt for everyone and everything below his station cracks me up.

He hates the Free Cities and calls their leaders "cheese kings" and "spice lords" -- both of which are hilarious.

The way he dismisses Tyoros of Myr as "that fat jape of a priest." Comedy gold.

Those are two examples that spring to mind, but Tywin has a ton of great one liners.

Lord Varys that cockless wonder. Another Tywinism.

- Anything Stannis does and says.

- Aegon losing his shit over a board game.

- Kits thoughts on Stannis and Syl. (He must get that from Lyanna unless Rhaegar privately judged people).

- Renly making fun of Joffrey.

- Just Cersei.

- Robert calling everyong "shits" makes me want to yell the same thing out my window.

- Show-wise: When Dany wraps those medallians around her hands and sucker punches Viserys.

As he opened the door to the captain's cabin, the dusky woman turned towards him, silent and smiling... But when she saw the red priest at his side her lips drew back from her teeth, and she hisssssed in sudden fury, like a snake. Victarion gave her the back of his good hand and knocked her to the deck. "Be quiet, woman. Wine for both of us."

That is hilarious!

I agree. Something funny about him rage-quitting and tossing the board over, and then demanding Tyrion pick the pieces up.

=Tyrion's punchline: "Perhaps he is a Targaryen after all."

Exactly.

I used to have a friend that would have Margarita and trivia nights, and needless to say, we were less than enthused to be her partner because she acted like this, so this scene resonated with me. :laugh:

Daenerys leaving Meereen on Drogon

The lash was still in her hand. She flicked it against Drogon’s neck and cried, “Higher!” Her other hand clutched at his scales, her fingers scrabbling for purchase. Drogon’s wide black wings beat the air. Dany could feel the heat of him between her thighs. Her heart felt as if it were about to burst. Yes, she thought, yes, now, now, do it, do it, take me, take me, FLY

Read that out of context.

If that's the case it will be the most epic chapter ever made. (and with Asha POV to make funny/sarcastic comments in between)

Stannis vs Roose with an Asha POV??? no no no too much [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Not sure if they are intentional or not, but Roose has some funny moments and lines (though very dark):

-When Arya asks him a question at Harrenhal, he gives her a look "like his food had just spoken to him."

-Calling Ramsay "bastard" to his face (knowing full well how much Ramsay hates it) and the epic "rue the day I raped your mother"

-Casually telling Theon about the day Ramsay was conceived. After raping the woman beneath her dead husband, "we lost the fox we were hunting and my favorite courser came up lame. All and all it was a dismal day."

-"My lady, has no one told you? Lannisters lie."

Archived