Whats the most unintentionaly funny moment to you?

"I'll speak to my father about returning you to Tarth, if it please you," he told her. "Or if you would rather stay, I could perchance find some place for you at court."

"As a lady companion to the queen?" she said dully.

I learned from Ser Arthur Dayne, the Sword of the Morning, who could have slain all five of you with his left hand while he was taking a piss with the right

. Badass and funny (most likely because I have the picture it in my head)

and

Weddings have become more perilous than battles, it would seem

"Do you see? it's quite empt "

The darkness sprang at him, snarling. . . Maester Luwin yelled and threw up his hands.

Maester Luwin was like a father saying to his son "See, there's nothing in the closet" only to look back at it and see the monster.

I don't have specific examples but Jaime's narrations are fantastic, imo. I know I've laughed at things he's thought that weren't intended to be jokes.

I'd like to answer Tyrion's narrations as well, but he's obviously intentionally funny.

ETA: When Jaime said he'd return Edmure's child with a trebuchet, I had a pretty good laugh. I really don't think that was supposed to be funny.

One time, Rickon punched Old Nan in the face ..

His baby brother had been wild as a winter storm since he learned Robb was riding off to war, weeping and angry by turns. He'd refused to eat, cried and screamed for most of a night, even punched Old Nan when she tried to sing him to sleep, and the next day he'd vanished.

The scene in ADWD, where Jon sees that Wun Wun had torn off Ser Patrek's arm, and was flailing his body around "the way Arya used to with her doll when she was menaced by vegetables".

:lol:

This totally made me laugh aswell, Patrek was a shit.

One time, Rickon punched Old Nan in the face ..

lol omg Oh, Rickon

Actually come to think of it, he is pretty damn funny (unintentionally). I mean he basically disowned his son for being fat and craven.

And I think he is so horrible to Brienne because she is the same as Sam, but you know, opposite.

Ok this is really dark but the scene with Davos on the rock deciding rather he will just snuff it.....then the boat shows up, I love Davos and although dark this always made me Chuckle.

Also.....i am not proud of it.....but the things i do for love made me laugh the first time i read it.

Archived