Jon and Arya Hooking Up

Eeeeek no. Even if R+L=J Jon and Arya grew up calling eachother siblings. They may turn out to be cousins but that doesn't disguise the years of him calling her "Little Sister". I really don't foresee it happening. It doesn't fit their characters.

Plus, I don't think Arya could become Dany unless she physically steals her face, a.k.a kills her and rips off her face. Isn't that how the FM work? By using mask-like projections of previously alive people?

There are threads on it. They're just old. And GRRM was sort of asked about it in a round about way.

Granny Are you trying to say something to the reader by drilling into us how much Arya and Jon love each other? George_RR_Martin "Say something to the reader?" No, I'm just reporting how the characters feel. <g> Of course, everything in the book says something to the reader.

The last time I checked the link to this interview expired though.

http://web.archive.org/web/20001005212114/eventhorizon.com/sfzine/chats/transcripts/031899.html

Nevermind it seems to be working now.

No, I cant really see this happening and would not want it to. Jon feels allot of affection for Arya, but in a sisterly way. And even if their not brother and sister by blood, Jon would at least be her step brother since in essence he would have been adopted by Eddard. It would also be to much of a character stretch, going against everything we know about them.

Archived