Jon and Arya Hooking Up

I won't be surprised actually. Look at those royal families of Europe. Some of the offsprings of royal families degenerated like Targs.

We see bright & kind scenes in GRRM's books so rarely. One of these good scenes is a conversation of Jon and Arya in the first book. Their relationship is unique & innocent for GRRM's books. They are Brother and Sister that should see each other again.

I won't be surprised actually. Look at those royal families of Europe. Some of the offsprings of royal families degenerated like Targs.

We see bright & kind scenes in GRRM's books so rarely. One of these good scenes is a conversation of Jon and Arya in the first book. Their relationship is unique for GRRM's books. They are Brother and Sister that should see each other again.

Her scenes with him and Nymeria are one of the few where we see her loving and affectionate in the series.

Not only did Jon/Dany not grow up together they aren't known to be related. Jon may learn that he's a Targ but we don't know if the masses will learn it. Any relationship with his siblings will get stigmatized just like Jamie/Cersei did when it was revealed.

I love tumblr. I just don't like the fandom tags.

Nor me. (I do secretly love it too. I've put it too much effort with mine over the years, hah)

What about Nymeria and Ghost though? She won't let the wolves in her pack mate with her but she listens to her brother.

Nymeria was helping…But when she smelled Ghost, she sat down on her haunches and yelped at him.

Arya glanced behind her, saw Jon, and jumped to her feet. She threw her skinny arms tight around his neck.”

…his white wolf moved to meet them. Nymeria stalked closer on wary feet. Ghost, already larger than his litter mates, smelled her, gave her ear a careful nip, and settled back down.

He messed up her hair again and walked away from her, Ghost moving silently beside him. Nymeria started to follow too, then stopped and came back when she saw that Arya was not coming.

Yes.They need professional help imo.

It's just not done on this site. I see it on LJ, tumblr, and other places.

Therein lies the problem. :smug:

Nymeria and Ghost are actually brother and sister beasts. Although in the animal kingdom, such things arent an issue. But still....Weird....

Jon/Arya are cousins who have been separated most of their adolescence, it's ok with me!!! She'll be queen to his king, it's fantasy!! I'm cool with it!!

They may be cousins, but they were raised as brother and sister and have still spent most of their lives together. That makes it still squicky as hell.

They may be cousins, but they were raised as brother and sister and have still spent most of their lives together. That makes it still squicky as hell.

Not in their world!!! It's very possible if you think about it in the story!! Jon becomes king of the north, to unite all the kingdoms once again after all the drama he marries Arya, his true love!! Not icky at all to me story wise!!

Not in their world!!! It's very possible if you think about it in the story!! Jon becomes king of the north, to unite all the kingdoms once again after all the drama he marries Arya, his true love!! Not icky at all to me story wise!!

I can't help but shudder as the little hairs on the back of my neck begin to arise in dismay

Ok, well if everyone hates the idea, I suppose it won't be the case. Perhaps I was just wedding my two favorites, subconsciously.

Well I have found they hate the idea of a Jon Arya match around here and one of the main reasons is that they grew up together, but you will see supporters of this anyway. Now had you instead asked their thoughts on the twincest with Jaime and Cersei you would find they are very accepting of it (for the most part) one of the main reasons being two consenting adults should be able to do what they want (even though they grew up together starting in the womb) but we did start the series being exposed to their relationship. :shrugs:

Archived