Jon and Arya Hooking Up

That's because she's eleven. Eleven year old girls should love their brothers. In a non gross way.

She's 12. Even among her other brothers it's not on the same scale or even her father I would say. They both said they missed each other most of all and they finish each others' sentences.

Actually, the possibility of "Jon+Arya" has been mentioned more often on this forum than "Jaime+Tyrion" (there's an undeniable bond between those two, too). Not explored too deeply, though.

Because incest and polygamy among unrelated adults are 100% equivocal.

I was being a little facetious.

To give the OP some credit, it seems like a lot of people think that Jon is the product of a multi-generational breeding experiment involving both incest and polygamy -- sort of a medieval kwisatz haderach -- and that the next step will be for him to marry his aunt Dany. To me, that is creepier than what the OP is suggesting -- a union between Jon and his cousin Arya.

But I'll be the first to say that both ideas are pretty creepy.

I had to lol because once Arya blushing in his presence and being shy was used as proof that she's in love with him because she doesn't do that with anyone else.

It was just cute and innocent. She loves him the best. :wub:

I think Arya's most popular ships are in this order: Gendry, Aegon, Jon, then unfortunately Tywin.

I had to lol because once Arya blushing in his presence and being shy was used as proof that she's in love with him because she doesn't do that with anyone else.

It was just cute and innocent. She loves him the best. :wub:

I think Arya's most popular ships are in this order: Gendry, Aegon, Jon, then unfortunately Tywin.

AHAHAHA THERE IS AN ARYA/TYWIN SHIP? HAHAHAHA

Awwww; not gonna lie though, Arya and Gendry :love:

Yes.They need professional help imo.

It's just not done on this site. I see it on LJ, tumblr, and other places.

Aaaah; I use tumblr (or did) quite a lot but I don't follow very many fandom blogs at all. Mostly all gothic stuff for me on there, i'm afraid. :lol: Though I will reblog Game of Thrones stuff should it pop up on my dash and then lots of sassy humour too.

To give the OP some credit, it seems like a lot of people think that Jon is the product of a multi-generational breeding experiment involving both incest and polygamy -- sort of a medieval kwisatz haderach -- and that the next step will be for him to marry his aunt Dany. To me, that is creepier than what the OP is suggesting -- a union between Jon and his cousin Arya.

I'm not a fan of Jon/Dany, but Jon/Arya squicks me out more because they've grown up together and view one another as siblings.

Not only did Jon/Dany not grow up together they aren't known to be related. Jon may learn that he's a Targ but we don't know if the masses will learn it. Any relationship with his siblings will get stigmatized just like Jamie/Cersei did when it was revealed.

Aaaah; I use tumblr (or did) quite a lot but I don't follow very many fandom blogs at all. Mostly all gothic stuff for me on there, i'm afraid. :lol: Though I will reblog Game of Thrones stuff should it pop up on my dash and then lots of sassy humour too.

I love tumblr. I just don't like the fandom tags.

Archived