Gay Members Thread

Burford11

Worst gay TV Series- The L Word, lets depict lesbians as horny,neurotic nutcases and turn it into a mostly boring TV series.

Clearly, you haven't watched Dante's Cove.

Seems like every gay thread devolves into sexual innuendo, double-entendre, and cyber-stalking of TerraPrime.

Is there s club I can join for stalking TP? The news that he can occasionally be tempted by women has my heart all--flutter.

There is a good crop of them to pick from, from "Mysterious Skin" to "Totally F8cked Up" to "Parting Glances" to "Go Fish" to "Tricks" to "Lay down with dogs" to "Happy Together" and many more. Actually if we count the HBO I'd put in there "Angels in America" from the adapted play by Kushner as well.

Has Top Gun lost pride of place on that list?

Oh, and I am a straight ally I guess.

lol @ Tesla: I did forget that. There's also "Interview with a Vampire" of course with Cruise and Pitt. But yeah, the beach volleyball scene is the gay man's equivalent of Pamela Anderson's Baywatch swimsuit poster.

Re: members of my cyber stalker club

:rofl:

You folks are too much. I thank you all kindly for your fair words. It certainly brightened my day! :) :kiss:

Freddie Mercury, ftw

Is there s club I can join for stalking TP? The news that he can occasionally be tempted by women has my heart all--flutter.

wait, should we be talking about same-sex stalking here? I think probably. So I can't be part of the TP stalking club (sorry TP, nothing personal). I'd stalk Mya, but I don't wanna be stalking a fake Mya and the multiple Mya's would make my stalking difficult. so... I'm stalking ES. ES, how YOU doin'?

Freddie Mercury, ftw

wait, should we be talking about same-sex stalking here? I think probably. So I can't be part of the TP stalking club (sorry TP, nothing personal). I'd stalk Mya, but I don't wanna be stalking a fake Mya and the multiple Mya's would make my stalking difficult. so... I'm stalking ES. ES, how YOU doin'?

:rofl:

You know how to find me, baby. :kiss:

I do not have a crush on Terra. I love and adore him, and tried to be a stalker but he blew me off. Dammit.

Don't you want to change your name to Theda Barra? Your av is so glamorous like a flapper. :)

Terra is MINE, Mya Stone.

(But I would consider a trade for either Bran and/or Mav. :D)

You realize that was only slightly creepy when taken out of context, right? ;)

Seems like every gay thread devolves into sexual innuendo, double-entendre, and cyber-stalking of TerraPrime.

I'm not complaining, just pointing that out. Carry on!

How is this different from so many other threads? It doens't have to be a "gay" thread for more people to want to cyber-stalk Terra. Or so I'm told...

I'd like to say thanks to everyone in this thread. I started this a couple of nights ago and I'm completely astounded at how many posts there have been. I came back from school today to find 8 pages of new posts!! I was jumping with excitement.

Love you all! :grouphug:

Freddie Mercury, ftw

Hurrah! I have my very own stalker!!! But, Jade, I don't think you're crazy enough to be attracted to me. You're going to have to get a meth habit, or start collecting reptiles or taking photos of yourself and sending them to me. Otherwise, you won't be my stalker. You'll just be my sweet, long haired friend. :)

You realize that was only slightly creepy when taken out of context, right? ;)

I am fairly positive that everything I respond to is creepy when taken out of context. I can't help it. I have a creepy nature.

I'd like to say thanks to everyone in this thread. I started this a couple of nights ago and I'm completely astounded at how many posts there have been. I came back from school today to find 8 pages of new posts!! I was jumping with excitement.

Love you all! :grouphug:

Awww...thanks for the hug. Right backatcha. :D :grouphug:

Archived