[BOOK SPOILERS] Season 3 is coming

Xaladin

Best, and at the same time sad and disturbing thing about this season is that we will see mutiliation of Robb and Cat`s bodies after RW. Am I a little bit psycho if I want to see it :) ?

Best, and at the same time sad and disturbing thing about this season is that we will see mutiliation of Robb and Cat`s bodies after RW. Am I a little bit psycho if I want to see it :) ?

I honestly think they won't show the direct mutilation but we will just get accounts of it like in the books. We will see their death's though and hopefully they make it a beautiful scene.

Call me psycho if you want, but I really, REALLY wish the opening os ep 10 be like Dany's vision in the HotU.

I mean: camera moves slowly into the Twins and to the hall when the RW happened, then we see a large table with death bodies "sitting" with cuts in their hands and arrows in the bodies, then the camera stops in a body that is over a "throne" (we don't know who's body is, yet since only shows the belly) then goes up and reveal it's Robb with Grewywinds Head on it, and a mocking crown. Later the camera change the angle and some Freys throw a body to the River (Cat's) while Walder Frey oversees everything with a creepy smile on his face :wub:

I honestly think they won't show the direct mutilation but we will just get accounts of it like in the books. We will see their death's though and hopefully they make it a beautiful scene.

I think producers had confirmed that those peculiar scene WILL be indeed in the show. Benioff said, that unlike in the books where it`s just mentioned, in the show we`ll see all of it.

Archived