TTTNE 380: Awards season

a free shadow

:leer: You can come over and sniff my neck :leer:

:leer: (sniff) :wub: you smell fantastic :leer: i need to control myself in front of all these people :whip: HAR HAR HAR

Mh. I should go offline...

I hope to be online with my new computer tomorrow evening. Keep your fingers crossed, friends.

<hugs everybody and :kiss: for the ladies>

Take care.

What the CROW ain;t good enough for a kiss na na na na na that's all right i see how things work around here im leaving :leaving:

There's a first time for everything, right?

That's what i thought when i was kissing men all over the place :uhoh: oops i have said too much, the CROW though is a whore :leer: HAR HAR HAR.

Have this corner of the forum turned into a kissing booth? :kiss:

Kissing booth and other thing mayhaps :leer: HAR HAR HAR

I have caused enough trouble for the moment, i must now fly again :( but shall return in a bit :grouphug:.

There's a first time for everything, right?

Wait... I thought I was your first :leer: Procureing cocaine and shower peeing that is :pimp:

I will be hunting for you in chat after this Sunday's episode... Be prepared to run :D

I really need a hug from all you lovely people who I haven't really spoken to in a while

:-(

Awwwww, :grouphug: :wub: and some :leer: for some good old fashioned fun. For you JW I will even throw in a :whip: just because I wanna.

Eyron!! How are you? A *fluffy* hug for you (I reserve those special hugs for my lovely petite sweet peas - with the exception of Lord T because he's just so darned loveable)!

Wait... I thought I was your first :leer: Procureing cocaine and shower peeing that is :pimp:

I will be hunting for you in chat after this Sunday's episode... Be prepared to run :D

By lack of better words I would qualify this as disturbing. :lol:

Cute, LadyO, thank you!!

I've gone from being angry to being depressed. I think sleeping pills and a chapter of my friend's book is in order. Tomorrow I will broach the subject of my woes with my work colleagues and see if I can work out a plan for the future.

By lack of better words I would qualify this as disturbing. :lol:

Well, then my job here is done :P

Seriously though, I am actually finally looking forward the new episode.

Eta: Tapatalk really annoys. It automatically notifies me over every stinking thing. So every time it makes its chime my husband says "fan mail for the queen of nerds," :rolleyes:

Me too! :commie: When?

Sunday evening.

Also, you are kinda disturbing ... :leer: Do you want me to report that post? :P

No.

In the shower she can pee on me anytime she wants. :leaving:

Me too! :commie: When?

Also, you are kinda disturbing ... :leer: Do you want me to report that post? :P

Oye Vey, you must have missed the end of the last thread and Odendisa's epic post!

Hopefully Crown knows I am certainly only jesting about the show?

I am not a coke head that pees in the shower or makes snot rockets. Adam, Hannah and Jessa are :P

Archived