TTTNE 380: Awards season

a free shadow

Oye Vey, you must have missed the end of the last thread and Odendisa's epic post!

Hopefully Crown knows I am certainly only jesting about the show?

I am not a coke head that pees in the shower or makes snot rockets. Adam, Hannah and Jessa are :P

Oops, missed this. What if he doesn't know? You may have just broken his heart.

No.

In the shower she can pee on me anytime she wants.

Well, I really really needed to be reminded of this. Thank you. :ack: :stillsick:

And you were just rude. Left the chat before I could :kiss: and :grouphug: you.

Hopefully Crown knows I am certainly only jesting about the show?

I am not a coke head that pees in the shower or makes snot rockets. Adam, Hannah and Jessa are

Yes. Terrible. Lets not spoil it for others, though. ;)

Gay make out sessions, coke, corrupting minors and shower peeing? the party is on at TTTNE

It didn't use to be ...

Anyway, going to sleep. Have a nice time. And no :grouphug: s or :kiss: es to anybody because it's not like you would want them anyway. :( Except the CROW. He gets a :kiss:.

Well, I really really needed to be reminded of this. Thank you. :ack: :stillsick:

And you were just rude. Left the chat before I could :kiss: and :grouphug: you.

Yes. Terrible. Lets not spoil it for others, though. ;)

It didn't use to be ...

Anyway, going to sleep. Have a nice time. And no :grouphug: s or :kiss: es to anybody because it's not like you would want them anyway. :( Except the CROW. He gets a :kiss:.

Have you caught up yet with the latest episodes?? Hopefully we can have a regroup in chat and I will try not to spoiler it.

Who wouldn't want a hug and a kiss from the most beautiful flower?

I will send you :wub: anyway.

Sweet dreams and rest well!

Have you caught up yet with the latest episodes?? Hopefully we can have a regroup in chat and I will try not to spoiler it.

Who wouldn't want a hug and a kiss from the most beautiful flower?

I will send you :wub: anyway.

Sweet dreams and rest well!

I have caught up, yes. I would be glad to discuss with you! :)

Well Crown seems like he does not want them. But we might work together to make him jelly, eh? :grouphug: :kiss: :leer: to you, LadyO!

Thank you.

Have a hug JW! :grouphug:

Lady O, is that you in your picture? You look a hell of a lot like a grown up version of my little sister.

Yes, that is me, but a few years ago. I change my av all the time so a more recent pic will come up, no doubt.

How are you BB? Being nice to your little sister I hope :)

Lady O, sweetpea! :kiss: (I almost misspelled pea there :lol: I wonder why? Hmmm) Thank you for the hug, and here's one right back :grouphug:

I'm not petite though, but I'm taking the hug anyway :smug: I am not very tall but petite no, got too much fluff. I've been told I have no sharp edges, which is kind of a cute way of saying I'm chubby :lol:

I can sleep a little late tomorrow, good times!

Lady O, sweetpea! :kiss: (I almost misspelled pea there :lol: I wonder why? Hmmm) Thank you for the hug, and here's one right back :grouphug:

I'm not petite though, but I'm taking the hug anyway :smug: I am not very tall but petite no, got too much fluff. I've been told I have no sharp edges, which is kind of a cute way of saying I'm chubby :lol:

I can sleep a little late tomorrow, good times!

You can take all the hugs you want - but I'm short & fluffy - so a

hug it must be :D And sharp edges are so overrated... they make me think of Selyse and Stannis :uhoh: Noooo thank you.

I have seriously spent far too much time online today. I just have absolutely no desire to do housework :ack:

And looking at random stuff is just far too much fun.

hug it must be :D And sharp edges are so overrated... they make me think of Selyse and Stannis :uhoh: Noooo thank you.

I have seriously spent far too much time online today. I just have absolutely no desire to do housework :ack:

And looking at random stuff is just far too much fun.

Ooooh I love that movie! And that little girl remind me of me as a kiddie :D

What are you looking at? What do you mean, you don't enjoy housework? Bah. I LOVE cleaning, and washing and ... no I am a liar.

I said my final goodbye to my friend I mentioned on here last week. Very exhausting day. It was about 180 miles from base and I drove both ways.

:grouphug: that sounds brutal :( getting to say goodbye is a good thing though

hug it must be

Who is that child in the fluffy video? What movie is it? It's Chaldanya's avatar, and I always wondered where it came from.

I said my final goodbye to my friend I mentioned on here last week. Very exhausting day. It was about 180 miles from base and I drove both ways.

It was very good of you to do that, Jims. I am sure that your friend's family really appreciated the fact you were there. When you are younger you don't fully realize how very much it helps. :)

Archived